Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-16-2008, 04:22 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,443,393 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLS View Post
You are probably right. I might add that a woman with her head up, a smile on her face, and a sparkle in her eyes is likely to reverse any decreased libido side effects a man might have from taking his Paxil. Therefore, think of yourself as therapeutic!
LOL@therapeutic.

Maybe one of these days I can be hands on therapeutic before I forget how.

Old 03-16-2008, 04:52 PM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,381,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
LOL@therapeutic.

Maybe one of these days I can be hands on therapeutic before I forget how.

Old 03-17-2008, 02:53 AM
RH1

1,160 posts, read 4,234,675 times
Hi all, Wow this has been a good read this morning, everyone seems to be doing brilliantly! Well done all!

I've got a confession to make - my doctor told me to book a blood test and get my thyroid checked out last July but I've been putting it off because I'm terrified of blood tests. I had to have quite a lot a few years ago and every time they did it I nearly passed out and thought I was going to be sick. I think it might be because I was having them as an outpatient at the hospital and they have this awful production line approach where you take a ticket and wait to be called into this room where they're doing 3 at once. It was awful.

Anyway. You lot guilted me into it and I've booked it. 1st April (my bf thinks they're going to bring out a big rubber needle and go Ha ha fooled you! I wish...) Fortunately this is at my doctor's surgery though where they take their time a bit more and they can be extra nice to me (since I cried on the nurse when we talked about booking it, then cried again when we booked it... yes I'm a wimp.)

Gulp.

Old 03-17-2008, 03:23 AM

159 posts, read 599,966 times
Does anyone myspace? The reason I ask is, its has a neat little IM chat program, and I figured if anyone had it, and was ever in panic mode and needed to talk, we could reach each other -- just a thought.

Old 03-17-2008, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handitak View Post
Does anyone myspace? The reason I ask is, its has a neat little IM chat program, and I figured if anyone had it, and was ever in panic mode and needed to talk, we could reach each other -- just a thought.
I didn't know Myspace has an IM chat program. I have a profile on there, I will have to check that out.

I had a moment this morning but it was a normal moment of worry. It was kind of amazing, things didn't get out of control like the ground is going to open up and swallow me whole.
Last night when I couldn't sleep (I drank a Dr. Pepper and it kept me awake) I cleaned off my bedside table. Of course this morning when I went to take my Paxil, I couldn't find it. I just started the 30 mgs dosage and was actually looking forward to taking it, in fact I sort of picture the pills as soldiers, marching in and destroying my anxiety. I finally found them and my anxiety never rose to an unreasonable point.

Old 03-17-2008, 09:16 AM

I had a bad night too.

I woke up at 12.30am, worrying about everything and anything, and I was still awake at 4.30am. If I don't have something specific to worry about, I start making stuff up -- are the kids ok; there is something wrong with the kids; then I check on all of them. Is the baby ok? Is the baby breathing OK? so then I get up again and stand and check him.

Of course, now I am really tired, which, is a sure fire way to have an anxiety filled day!!!

Old 03-17-2008, 10:26 AM

5,297 posts, read 6,292,677 times
I've had myspace for about 5 days now..still figuring it out.I check it about once a day,If you DM me your myspace page I'll add you I have mine on private.

Old 03-17-2008, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystree View Post
I've had myspace for about 5 days now..still figuring it out.I check it about once a day,If you DM me your myspace page I'll add you I have mine on private.
I just sent you a DM with a link to my myspace. AND I sw the option for sending messages back and forth, I guess I don't spend enough time on there.

I'm having another side effect of the Paxil, I don't feel like eating anything. I had two graham crackers and thats IT.

Old 03-17-2008, 03:07 PM

WOW, i didnt know today was going to be so rough!!! I feel like i just took 10 steps back!

Old 03-17-2008, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by handitak View Post

WOW, i didnt know today was going to be so rough!!! I feel like i just took 10 steps back!

I am sorry, are you OK now?
I had something bad happen today but I handled it like it was normal. I was kind of affraid when things started to go awry but I dealt with it OK.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health