Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 12:20 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,450,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
Why not get some easy sex without getting attached?
That has been the plan, but things happen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2011, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
Get as much freaky sex out of her as you can (bipolar chicks are animals in the sack) then RUN when the crazy starts coming out.

Also, make sure the sex is at HER place, not yours. You don't want a crazy, bipolar chick knowing where you live.
Awesome advice. I had already thought about the stalking factor. LOL
You are so right about the animal part. Oh my goodness!

Old 10-07-2011, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
1. Bipolar disorder is a real condition. It's not a synonym for "moody" or "confusing."

2. Should you condemn this woman over stuff other women have done to you? Would you like it if she did that to you?
1. I fully understand the condition. I can spot it a mile away
2. I'm not condemning her for anything at this point, just working on experience. I know all people are different. That's why I am a bit confused.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:24 PM

861 posts, read 1,124,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpy View Post
Get as much freaky sex out of her as you can (bipolar chicks are animals in the sack) then RUN when the crazy starts coming out.

Also, make sure the sex is at HER place, not yours. You don't want a crazy, bipolar chick knowing where you live.
They'll probably still find out

Last edited by sweetdreamerx0; 10-07-2011 at 12:24 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 10-07-2011, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
This is horrible advice. Do you really know that she is bipolar? Is she taking medicine for it? Or does she just have PMS? There is such a thing as PMDD. It heightens the signs of PMS plus truly wicked mood swings. It may be none of your business but maybe down the road talk about it. Remember also she was abused. It can be a mental thing too.
She told me she was and that she doesn't take her meds.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:27 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,693,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
She told me she was and that she doesn't take her meds.
Ah, so she does have a diagnosis, and she doesn't take her meds. And you want to know if this one is different? The short answer: no.

Stop getting involved with hot crazy chicks. That's my advice.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elikhom View Post
Not personally, but one of my ex-wife's friends was bipolar. When she wasn't dating anyone she would latch to my wife, call her everyday, ask her to go out to bars and stay there till 4am, and if my ex would say no she would get so pissed and said she wasn't supportive. When she was dating some sucker, she would disappear from our lives for a couple months, wouldn't answer my ex's calls or anything which made my ex worry about her, till the cycle would start again.
When problems with my ex started she would ask her to leave me, that she would introduce her some "nice" guys that would truly love her, she didn't even wait till we separated. Oh, and she started giving my ex some anti anxiety pills to help her "cope" with the separation. And not to forget the times she cut herself and my ex had to go sleep to her apartment to keep an eye on her. Crazy.

Granted she was the only bipolar I've met but that was enough for me, never ever I'd be with a lunatic like that.
That sounds like the cycle I've seen as well in the past. I must be nuts to even entertain the idea...lol

Old 10-07-2011, 12:32 PM

5,139 posts, read 12,710,836 times
Using mentally ill people for sex is a bad idea. One they are crazy..so who knows what can happen to you. And two...thats just ****ty to use anyone and know that is exactly what you are doing on purpose. Wtf is wrong with you?
No wonder people are crazy.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:33 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,303,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
I have dated some in the past and it ALWAYS turned out the same. They are awesome at first, have such a great outgoing attitude, funny, cute and very sexual. All traits I adore, but after a while they turn into my worst nightmare. They become elusive, abusive and cheat. They also always seem to be the most professional manipulators and liars. The reason I am writing this post is because I recently met another one of those types. She's stunningly beautiful but she scares the cr@p out of me. She knows how to talk things up and give me high hopes, but I don't think I can trust her as far as I can throw her at this point. She tells me things about how she has had only abusive relationships and now she is ready for a simpler more "normal" life, which I know I can give to her if she is accepting to it since I have a career and own a home, which she says is what she wants. I just have this gut feeling that is eating my stomach alive, that what she says is just too good to be true. I am basing that on my past experiences with the same types of women, I do know, that just maybe she is being sincere. Sometimes I think I'm the crazy one because I seem to attract these types and fall for them for the excitement they bring, but that has always been in the short term. So what to do, RUN RUN RUN or wait and see how things work out? Most advice I see is to run as far away as possible, but I am REALLY attracted to her. Thanks for any advice.
Bipolar females (as well as males) are in fact just out right whack jobs when it comes down to it.

But and if you consider using an afflicted (with mental illness) person like some have suggested you do (for your own selfish gratification, etc.) that would simply put you in the same league and category as her: ONE SICK PUPPY.

Old 10-07-2011, 12:35 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,690,877 times
I have known several people, both men and women and over many years, who have been diagnosed as bipolar (formerly known as manic-depressives) but your posit that you continuously attract bipolar women just isn't in the least bit credible. With all due respect I don't have a chance right now to go through your previous posts to get an idea from whence you come but methinks you're totally misusing the bipolar label which indicates considerable ignorance on your part but which excuse might in turn be your explanation for your possible lack of dating success. Pure speculation and I really must run off now. Cheers!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health