Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 12:57 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,601,291 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by needserioushelp View Post
I'm not lesbian, nor do I have any personality disorders (well maybe). I've just been doing it for fun. I've been doing it since I was 16 and now I'm 20. Because it's way not as cool to be a girl online when you can be a boy huh.
So that's never been any serious. It was all anonymous chats about fun stuff, like you talk a few days with these people then you're gone for 6 months, then you're back for a few days again. You don't get used to them they don't get used to you. Actually I enjoyed talking to guys as a guy more until this time.

Now my story begins. I created a blog online. The one that has become very popular in a few. I was impersonating a guy with a sense of humor and a ton of girls running around him. So some girls started to try to contact me. I made a fake social network profile and been using that onto one girl but then she said she wanted to skype me. I just turned down my profile and never talked to her again. She was kind enough not to write that I was weird in comments in my blog. She still was subscribed to me all the time. Later I met another girl. We just were chatting about college, work, friends and social stuff. It didn't seem to become dangerous later. But then I just caught myself spending nights while talking to her.

Then I realized it wasn't a play anymore. Now I was an addict who tried to stop communicating with her a few times. But every time she would get me back by commenting stuff in my blog so I would just talk to her in private again.
Once I told her I fell in love with her and our continious talks are to blame for that. She told same to me. She thought I was a man.

I don't love her in reality. But I love her when I am pretending to be a man. That is the real feeling. If I could jump into a man's body right now I would do that and fly to her city to marry her.

We started sharing things deeper. I told her I was planning on visiting her city this summer so I could meet her. That was a sheer lie. But she believed. She gave me her number, I never called, I kept on chatting to her and that was all I could do. I thought I would kill my guy one day and write in my blog that he got in a carcrash or somethin g and thats how it would stop.

But today I told her I arrive to her city on a plane for a few hours to get on another plane. I never thought she would use that situation to meet me. I tried changing the topic she wouldnt go for it. She said it wouldnt offend her if I said no but I couldn't say no. I said yes I want to meet you. I revealed my phone number to her. That was a bad move. But I wanted her to feel real. She wanted to meet me at the airport but I said I would come to her station. Now she's waiting till I arrive and tell her I'm there so we finally see one another. That'd be in 2 hours

I don't know what to do. If I don't come today I'll have my account exposed. And I can't even call her to fake the reality as if I got lost in that city or something. Because I have a feminine voice. Just need some advice please. It's got too far
It doesn't matter what you do. She'll know that you're a fraud if you don't show up. Hopefully, she'll learn to never again fall for some online persona who she knows nothing about. You actually being a girl is the least of the bad things that could've happened to her in this situation. So just go ahead and disappoint her and don't do it again to anyone else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2015, 03:49 PM

1,423 posts, read 1,393,604 times
Call a male friend who needs a blind date.

Catfishing is the worst !

Old 05-13-2015, 03:55 PM

15,595 posts, read 15,650,878 times
That's incredibly creepy of you, and incredibly immoral.

Old 05-13-2015, 04:01 PM

125 posts, read 128,014 times
Absolutely one of the sickest woman I've ever come across I hope you get just what you deserve. What kind of freak are you?

Old 05-14-2015, 04:30 AM

7 posts, read 13,522 times
So I did that. I lied to her. She now believes I am real with a little doubt. I told her I think it's the end and we got to stop. She said she does not want to. It's her addiction just as much as mine. She said she will give me time so I can sort the things out in my head and tell my decision. We both want it to go back but it's time to stop.

Some big fat lie and a catfish story

Old 05-14-2015, 04:31 AM

7 posts, read 13,522 times
I don't know who asked that but I'm not georgianbelle

Old 05-14-2015, 09:00 AM

4,761 posts, read 14,280,752 times
Quote:
We all know I'm not going to meet her in real life and/or tell her the truth. Yes I would stop that I just need a reason why am I not there today. What happened...
Don't waste our time. If you want advice and are willing to consider following advice given, then fine. But with what you wrote above, perhaps it is best you leave.

When you are ready to grow up and change, then you are welcome to return.

Old 05-17-2015, 09:31 AM

6,005 posts, read 4,784,668 times
Quote:
So I did that. I lied to her. She now believes I am real with a little doubt. I told her I think it's the end and we got to stop. She said she does not want to. It's her addiction just as much as mine. She said she will give me time so I can sort the things out in my head and tell my decision. We both want it to go back but it's time to stop.

Some big fat lie and a catfish story
Have you ever heard the saying, "What goes around comes around?" Some day you're going to pull a stunt and someone is going to not be who you think they are. And you might end up on the receiving end of some nastiness. You aren't the only person to do this, you realize? And people who tend to do this kind of nonsense are usually mentally unstable, as you know. You'd better hope that you don't encounter someone who is dangerously unstable. People have been known to commit crimes over stuff like this. Just something to think about before you decide to dupe another person. I seriously hope you decide to get some help for yourself instead of perpetuating this type of behavior. For your own good, as well as the good of others.

Old 05-17-2015, 01:09 PM

351 posts, read 693,161 times
So you mislead this girl into believing you are a boy. You continue this charade until this girl falls for you and wants to meet you. You don't want to meet her because you don't want her to know you lied. Am I right so far? OK so now you feel bad and you want things to go back to the way they were and somehow continue to have her believe you are a guy but somehow be OK with not meeting you and let you go. She gave you an out when she told you it's OK if you don't want to meet and you continued to lie. What's wrong with you? You should have thought that out. You screwed up. You can't walk away from this one.

People don't like being left hanging. It's better to break her heart and tell her the truth than to leave her hanging. You'll feel better knowing you have told the truth and she'll be able to move on and not wonder what happened. You'll be an ass in her eyes, but obviously, you never bothered to think that far ahead. So what then. So this one anonymous girl thinks you're a big jerk for what you did. Move on. You may have caused this, but you only fix it by telling the truth and leaving her alone.

Then the next step is you need to find a life. Something that does not include breaking other people's hearts for the fun of it. Grow up and start being honest with people. One day you are going to break the wrong person's heart and they will come after you. Who knows what will happen to you. You are a predator. But, you can change. Either get some professional help, or just stop playing games online. It's not as anonymous as you think. There are real people at the other end of the conversations you have online. These people have feelings and the last thing they need is to be sucked in to your childish and predatory games. They are mean and cruel. They hurt people. Just because you can't see their face when you talk to them, don't mean they don't feel or even exist. Find something else to do with your time and get off the computer if you think you can't stop yourself from playing with people like this.

Old 05-18-2015, 04:49 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,205,986 times
you are seriously messed up and telling your bull crap here is part of your messed up game no one here should give you the time of day
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Mental Health