Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 07:48 AM

12,083 posts, read 38,868,928 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinride View Post
Banner Blindness movie & video production specializes in developing youtube video series for both Television and Movie production studios.
Yeah, I don't see where College girls talking about seduction, biggest wankers, or favorite positions will help the state much. 1/2 the videos on youtube associated with your company are of this nature.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2010, 11:23 AM

1,217 posts, read 3,277,062 times
In addition to my other comment the Ford Wixom plant has sat vacant for how many years now? What a perfect size building and great location for a major movie studio. A lot of hotels, close to Novi, not too far from downtown or the airports. But if.... IF there was a possibility of a major studio coming here I think it would have swept in to that building a long time ago.

Old 07-31-2010, 11:27 AM

4,120 posts, read 8,904,258 times
I wish I knew how to make movies. I have a few horror flick ideas that could make millions set along the lines of the Blair Witch movie. Ive had the movies in my mind for years and years...and they scare me just to think about them...lol

Old 07-31-2010, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michmoldman View Post
I wish I knew how to make movies. I have a few horror flick ideas that could make millions set along the lines of the Blair Witch movie. Ive had the movies in my mind for years and years...and they scare me just to think about them...lol
As long as you don't need any major special effects making movies has become very easy to do on your own these days. Just need a decent camera. Get the camera I'll be your cameraman, sound man, editor etc. LOL

Old 07-31-2010, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGatti View Post
As long as you don't need any major special effects making movies has become very easy to do on your own these days. Just need a decent camera. Get the camera I'll be your cameraman, sound man, editor etc. LOL
Sounds great! You really dont need any huge budgets or productions. I could seroiusly make an hour and a half movie with suspense throughout most of it, and about 5 or 6 scare your pants off parts, and it would make millions! It would be set around some woods and a cornfield...thats all I can tell you..lol!

Old 07-31-2010, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Sounds great! You really dont need any huge budgets or productions. I could seroiusly make an hour and a half movie with suspense throughout most of it, and about 5 or 6 scare your pants off parts, and it would make millions! It would be set around some woods and a cornfield...thats all I can tell you..lol!
Well I'm sure the people who made Blair Witch were told they were stupid or it would never work and they made one film and million$$$$$

Old 07-31-2010, 01:33 PM

Yep...picture this....two buddies and their girls go into a cornfield to goof around, drink some beers and stuff. Little do they know this cornfield has no end. Next thing they know they are being stalked by someone or some thing. Of course a few will have to be killed off, but is there anything scarier then being in a cornfield at night? Number one movie of the summer and no goofy stars to deal with!

Old 07-31-2010, 01:37 PM

Quote:
yep...picture this....two buddies and their girls go into a cornfield to goof around, drink some beers and stuff. Little do they know this cornfield has no end. Next thing they know they are being stalked by someone or some thing. Of course a few will have to be killed off, but is there anything scarier then being in a cornfield at night? Number one movie of the summer and no goofy stars to deal with!
cornstalkers!!!! Lol

Old 07-31-2010, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGatti View Post
cornstalkers!!!! Lol
Perfect title! Lets do it! Well shoot a crazy scary movie within a months time, make our millions and retire to the U.P.....Until we need to do cornstalkers2

Old 07-31-2010, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Perfect title! Lets do it! Well shoot a crazy scary movie within a months time, make our millions and retire to the U.P.....Until we need to do cornstalkers2
How about Corn Cob Creeps!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Michigan