Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2009, 05:42 PM

9,803 posts, read 16,194,504 times

Advertisements

-" he got to strip search female soldiers for traffic stops"--------

He does have quite the imagination.

Old 03-13-2009, 07:21 AM

512 posts, read 1,564,979 times
Yeah, they called me back in during the Tet offensive since I'd gotten 3 Congressional Medals of Honor in Korea (one posthumously) and they needed my experience and figured the war would go badly if I didn't lend a hand. I told them I wouldn't need help since I ran a team of Mafia hitmen between wars and help would just slow me down. So I finished up tutoring Chuck Norris on how to defend himself and agreed to lend a hand. My ops base was a hooch in a back alley in Hanoi and if it wasn’t for those meddlesome drycleaners up front in the building, we’d have gotten old Uncle Ho himself. “We missed him by that much”! So for years after that I trained Seals and Delta Force on methods of assassination and financial matters. I’d show you all my medals but the president himself had my entire jacket sealed because he got wind of a Congolese plot on my life, so you’ll just have to trust me.

Old 03-13-2009, 08:10 AM

90 posts, read 623,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgepl View Post
Yeah, they called me back in during the Tet offensive since I'd gotten 3 Congressional Medals of Honor in Korea (one posthumously) and they needed my experience and figured the war would go badly if I didn't lend a hand. I told them I wouldn't need help since I ran a team of Mafia hitmen between wars and help would just slow me down. So I finished up tutoring Chuck Norris on how to defend himself and agreed to lend a hand. My ops base was a hooch in a back alley in Hanoi and if it wasn’t for those meddlesome drycleaners up front in the building, we’d have gotten old Uncle Ho himself. “We missed him by that much”! So for years after that I trained Seals and Delta Force on methods of assassination and financial matters. I’d show you all my medals but the president himself had my entire jacket sealed because he got wind of a Congolese plot on my life, so you’ll just have to trust me.

I trust you 110%

Old 03-13-2009, 12:19 PM

6,351 posts, read 21,537,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgepl View Post
Whew...good thing ya didn't spill the beans about the time you worked for Air America...

Old 03-13-2009, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crew Chief View Post
Whew...good thing ya didn't spill the beans about the time you worked for Air America...
Well, it's strictly on a need to know basis, National security, you understand.

Old 03-13-2009, 02:28 PM

1,948 posts, read 6,463,657 times
I met a guy with a USMC globe & anchor tattoo on his shoulder and he was never in the service

Old 03-17-2009, 12:09 AM

2,631 posts, read 5,456,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr bolo View Post
I met a guy with a USMC globe & anchor tattoo on his shoulder and he was never in the service
oh yeah. i loved seeing the idiots that went into boot camp already having a moto tat. they were favorite targets of the di's.

then there was the guy that went into usmc boot camp with me wearing a us army tee shirt. that was hilarious...

Old 03-17-2009, 12:17 AM

893 posts, read 1,580,248 times
Yeah, I love to hear the Army and Marine spec ops fakes, such a dime a dozen. To really catch a liar ask for a copy of a DD-214 and watch the lies become even funnier.

Old 03-17-2009, 05:19 AM

Well, because foreign operatives were close on my tail, they restricted access to my DD-214 so it wouldn't be compromised and blow my cover

Old 03-17-2009, 10:30 AM

6,351 posts, read 21,537,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr bolo View Post
Maybe the dude was FORCIBLY tattoed by a Marine...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Military Life and Issues