Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-17-2011, 08:39 AM

55 posts, read 109,327 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiley3244 View Post
first off, i would like to say may god bless us all, and we are being blessed. If not with a job offer, we have been blessed to be apart of the assessments, where as a lot of people whom were the first to apply but hav not yet reach the day1 opportunity. So i say stop stressing , cause we are too blessed to be stressed! And i wish the word luck would disappear cause i don't believe in luck i believe in god .

May god continue to bless us all.

amen
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2011, 09:56 AM

172 posts, read 330,527 times
Pretty mellow on here today! Well folks off to go shovel.......yup the white stuff is really coming down!!! YUK> Oh lord please lemme get south again! Happy Monday all!

Old 01-17-2011, 11:22 AM

201 posts, read 386,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzboyd View Post
holding on Thank you for the comment I don't know why Garmon 1966 seems to think that I am desperate because I want more reputation points but the reason is if you have a good reputation don't people like you more? Anyway his comment is his thought and yeah since he has gone farther than me and you he seems to have the Ideal that he is better now and they forget so quickly where they came from

holding on I hope me and you hear something this week or next week because we both took our 1st test in december and I hope we get to meet face to face and give a formal introduction and I am still praying for you and me but I will not forget where I came from even if I do get hired!!!

I think you misinterpreted my post about the reputation thing. Was only jokingly saying that and didn't think you would take offense. Sorry if you did but it wasn't meant to sound like it read. Anyway, I know where I came from and hopefully where I'm going just as everyone else on hear hopes. I am no closer to being hired than you til I set foot on Toyota property and punch that time clock. So yes I'm still in the same boat as all on here waiting on a job. Again, sorry if you were offended.

Old 01-17-2011, 12:04 PM

172 posts, read 330,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmon1966 View Post
I think you misinterpreted my post about the reputation thing. Was only jokingly saying that and didn't think you would take offense. Sorry if you did but it wasn't meant to sound like it read. Anyway, I know where I came from and hopefully where I'm going just as everyone else on hear hopes. I am no closer to being hired than you til I set foot on Toyota property and punch that time clock. So yes I'm still in the same boat as all on here waiting on a job. Again, sorry if you were offended.
YUp, as I said before we got us some growing pains! I am sure nobody means anything bad on here, I have come to think of this as a source of encouragement, and info. Yes like a family of sorts. So kudos for you Garmon for being able to man up, and apologize! Atta boy! It's all good folks!! I still say we outta have us a big ol' BBQ for the folks of the Blue Springs Toyota Forum!!! We can all meet & greet!! Have a good day folks, I am done shoveling for now!

Old 01-17-2011, 12:05 PM

142 posts, read 260,563 times
Default Reputation Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garmon1966 View Post

I don't take offense to anything but for someone to say that someone sounds desparate about a simple thing as asking someone to give them reputation points is crazy but anyways we all are in the same boat and you are a lot closer than me because I have only taken the computer test and I have not received one call or email about anything else..I am beginning to wonder if I will get called for the next stage or not..I am not giving up though and I will never give in but for those of you who have moved on in the hiring process and good luck and garmon1966 I still consider you as my friend and hopefully we can continue to stay that way just pray that you and I will get to meet one day and shake hands and laugh at each other

Old 01-17-2011, 12:12 PM

Default BiG Ol BAR B Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by the4hammys View Post
YUp, as I said before we got us some growing pains! I am sure nobody means anything bad on here, I have come to think of this as a source of encouragement, and info. Yes like a family of sorts. So kudos for you Garmon for being able to man up, and apologize! Atta boy! It's all good folks!! I still say we outta have us a big ol' BBQ for the folks of the Blue Springs Toyota Forum!!! We can all meet & greet!! Have a good day folks, I am done shoveling for now!

the4hammys we are all in the same boat waiting for a job but people need to be careful when they post things because you never know how people will interpret things and for someone to say that you are desparate there is only one way to take that right? And I do agree he was man enough to apologize but why did I have to sound desparate because I want a lot of reputation points? All I want is to have a good reputation and that is the only reason I was asking everyone to give me reputation points maybe it was my fault for asking for point huh?

Old 01-17-2011, 12:31 PM

116 posts, read 209,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the4hammys View Post

4 hams
Your posts crack me up! Would it be to much to ask that we get to work together? I'm thinking we would have a good time everyday because we are both so dang optimistic My kids tell me all the time " Do you have to always look on the bright side" LOL I say " You might as well"
And btw I am ready for the BBQ! What you want me to bring?!

Old 01-17-2011, 12:48 PM

46 posts, read 80,812 times
Hello All I am still waiting on My Job Offer also and I hear you are talking a Big BBQ well I am the BBQ check out my profile pic! So I will be the Cook!

Old 01-17-2011, 01:01 PM

116 posts, read 209,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mluv_2000 View Post
Hello All I am still waiting on My Job Offer also and I hear you are talking a Big BBQ well I am the BBQ check out my profile pic! So I will be the Cook!
4Hams
Did u get that?? We got us a cook! Woohoo

Old 01-17-2011, 01:08 PM

Default Bbq cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Teacher View Post
4Hams
Did u get that?? We got us a cook! Woohoo

After looking a mluv_2000 pic I really and truly do thing that we have ourselves a winner for the BBQ cook cause in the pic it looks like he had some ribs my favorite and they looked really good made me hungry...so maybe we all will get to work for toyota and maybe one day for real we can have an employee cook-out and we can eat, laugh and have fun and just get to know one another as the big family that we hope to be once we are all hired as toyota employees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Mississippi