Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2007, 04:37 PM

871 posts, read 1,985,286 times

Advertisements

Hey if anyone is interested, I sent in pictures in the Cali thread. Under the subforum of San Bernadino, Inland empire. There of the smoke filled sky and wind damage thats out here. Only two so far. I plan to add to it or hopefully others will.

Old 10-23-2007, 05:08 PM

791 posts, read 1,820,019 times
Thumbs up WTG Caver!!!

Hey Cave Man!!!

Da word on da street says you Da Man!!! I hear you are now an official member of da Gold Star club! Woooooo Hooooooo!!!!

I wanted to give ya some 'luvin', but it says I gots ta spread it around a little more. So.....since I'm on a 'time out'....I made somethin' for ya! Hope ya like it!

Congrats on your new status....lets just hope it don't go to yer head. hehehehe LOLOLOL (I crack myself up) LOL ****Big Hug****

Proud Of Da Cave Man,
Boof

Old 10-23-2007, 05:35 PM

1,554 posts, read 4,551,570 times
Thumbs up Shadow Man

Congratulations Shadow..... Hey where you at? oh yeah your HIDING.....Come out of the CAVE you got the Badge Now...... You get to Patrol around here I tried to get the star but I am on time out....sorry I couldn't help you my friend. I am so Glad you got the Shiny Star (spritz spritz cleaning it with windex for yah).... Any Hoot Wear it Proud my Friend...

Old 10-23-2007, 06:59 PM

4,682 posts, read 12,059,299 times
lol, you ladies too sweet... No, not hiding - got massive amounts of studying [Six Sigma, design of experiments, attribute vs. discrete variables, 5 S's, and other just sooooo exciting quality-related geeky jibberish ] for a meeting tomorrow. I owe Bent [great photos by the way!] my past weekend summary , but postponing to get it all together due to this time crunching. Every once in while [like ummmm,,, now ] force a break and visit yas here...

Old 10-23-2007, 07:20 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,574,744 times
Talking Busy busy busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowCaver View Post
lol, you ladies too sweet... No, not hiding - got massive amounts of studying [Six Sigma, design of experiments, attribute vs. discrete variables, 5 S's, and other just sooooo exciting quality-related geeky jibberish ] for a meeting tomorrow. I owe Bent [great photos by the way!] my past weekend summary , but postponing to get it all together due to this time crunching. Every once in while [like ummmm,,, now ] force a break and visit yas here...
Hi there ShadowCaver...Darn that sounds just so exciting Good wishes to y'all on whatever you do Come on back when y'all have the chance and time...we miss(ed) yas.....oh yes, congrats AGAIN on the purty gold thingy up there. Had to beg and bribe everyone...

Old 10-23-2007, 08:35 PM

Take your time Shadow!! Work and studies come first ( unfortunatly) Ill always be around. ( again unfortunatly). Your too awesome my tall, dark and spelunking friend!!

Old 10-23-2007, 11:25 PM

430 posts, read 1,264,108 times
WE SOLD THE HOUSE!

Just had to spread our good news, after being on the market only 2 weeks our house sold!! So, it's Missouri bound we are in February!! Our move was sitting on the fence until we sold it, we just couldn't continue holding 3 mortgages (ugh....it was a tight one)...so now we're free and clear to pack up the "big house" and head to Lake of the Ozarks to our new place!!

Ozark Nana

Old 10-23-2007, 11:42 PM

O' nana I am soo happy for you!!! CONGRATS!!

Now will you please rescue St Joe! I feel so bad for him being buried feet up in everyones yard.

Free st Joe!!! Free St Joe!! Free St Joe!!

Old 10-24-2007, 06:47 AM

Location: Branson-Hollister-Kimberling City-Blue Eye-Ridgedale
1,814 posts, read 5,382,632 times
Default Happy Days for O'Nana................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozark Nana View Post
WE SOLD THE HOUSE!

Just had to spread our good news, after being on the market only 2 weeks our house sold!! So, it's Missouri bound we are in February!! Our move was sitting on the fence until we sold it, we just couldn't continue holding 3 mortgages (ugh....it was a tight one)...so now we're free and clear to pack up the "big house" and head to Lake of the Ozarks to our new place!!

Ozark Nana
Great News! 3 Mortgages? Uggghhhh.
I'm so happy for you. I have so many people trying to sell in other markets...good work!
Now comes the fun part...packing...moving...an art with which I am truly familiar.

Old 10-24-2007, 06:57 AM

4,682 posts, read 12,059,299 times
That is great news lady! Here is to continuing that on your way to Missouri...

bent - that was funny...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Missouri