Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-26-2009, 07:04 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,691,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reziac View Post
Hmm. Well, if you don't want crumpets... should I bring the dancing girls instead?

YouTube - Dancing with Myself - Billy Idol

Ok, the only one allowed to dance on the porch.

Old 04-27-2009, 07:44 AM

1,688 posts, read 8,153,805 times
I think Reziac should be allowed to entertain us with a little "freestyle to music" with a chosen canine. Peekaboo can bob along to help him keep his rhythm.

Watching the weather reports.. I know tornadoes can happen anywhere, but they're the one weather event that scares the proverbial out of me just because there's not much warning. I don't know how the folks in "Tornado Alley" cope. Hope everyone stays safe today... regardless of where you are

Old 04-27-2009, 09:16 AM

6,023 posts, read 14,084,663 times
We got dumped on last night ! I'm going to go out and sweep my neighbors steps off. Hope I don't catch the swine flu.

Old 04-27-2009, 09:23 AM

193 posts, read 463,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveHorses View Post
.Watching the weather reports.. I know tornadoes can happen anywhere, but they're the one weather event that scares the proverbial out of me just because there's not much warning. I don't know how the folks in "Tornado Alley" cope. Hope everyone stays safe today... regardless of where you are
Definitely won't miss the Tornados and damaging thunderstorms when we finally get to move. And I promise not to bring them along.

Old 04-27-2009, 10:02 AM

8,094 posts, read 15,184,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveHorses View Post
I think Reziac should be allowed to entertain us with a little "freestyle to music" with a chosen canine. Peekaboo can bob along to help him keep his rhythm.
Mine is workin' dogs. They don't do none of that foo-foo nonsense!

Besides, when Rez dances, people laugh and point.

Old 04-27-2009, 10:23 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,049,999 times
Unhappy It's been nice knowing y'all but

I'm about to get kicked off the porch by a lefty Moderator that I'm about to tell off. I'm sure once I let loose that will be the end of me here but that's life I guess. I've never been one to lay down and get tromped on because of what I think and have always stood up for what I believe. The particular post that started this was about the GM stock swap and how Nobama and UAW were shafting those of us who bought bonds and depend on 'em for our retirement. I dared use the term "Nobama" in the title (didn't know it was a class one felony...

I've had just about enough of these mods who put their political agenda ahead of peoples right to free speech, especially if you say anything against Nobama and I'm sure it won't matter much to these libs but I've got to stand up anyway....
Take care all!!!! Jimj

Old 04-27-2009, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
I'm about to get kicked off the porch by a lefty Moderator that I'm about to tell off. I'm sure once I let loose that will be the end of me here but that's life I guess. I've never been one to lay down and get tromped on because of what I think and have always stood up for what I believe. The particular post that started this was about the GM stock swap and how Nobama and UAW were shafting those of us who bought bonds and depend on 'em for our retirement. I dared use the term "Nobama" in the title (didn't know it was a class one felony...

I've had just about enough of these mods who put their political agenda ahead of peoples right to free speech, especially if you say anything against Nobama and I'm sure it won't matter much to these libs but I've got to stand up anyway....
Take care all!!!! Jimj

I know how ya feel. I have gripes too but I am dealing with it according to the TOS. I am actually harder on Obama than you. I like to jokingly call him JOBAMA ! No harm intended and no offence taken unless a person has a very thin skin as well as an agenda !

Old 04-27-2009, 01:01 PM

8,094 posts, read 15,184,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Gotta agree with ya there... I've noticed a bunch of posts disappeared out of the political discussions, and some weren't even particularly inflammatory, just called a spade a spade. When you have email notification set to Immediate, you get to read 'em anyway.

Old 04-27-2009, 01:19 PM

1,688 posts, read 8,153,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reziac View Post
Besides, when Rez dances, people laugh and point.
Nonsense. We'd be polite. I promise. No laughing and pointing - or even pointing without laughing.... but I guess I can't rule out choking.

I have to admit I stay out of the political forums on purpose. I dare not even peek usually. I figure if I need steam to come out of my ears I can always just go read the news.

Old 04-27-2009, 01:22 PM

No news is good news these days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana