Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2011, 11:10 AM

1 posts, read 728 times

Advertisements

I am searching for an old espionage film whose title I have no idea of. I saw this film on Dialing for Dollars way back in the 1980s. It was a black and white movie that looked like it was made in either the 50s or 60s. The story was about an undercover spy agent that was assigned to infiltrate some foreign power. I remember that the spy did not like his supervisor. They apparently had some past incident between them - probably a woman. I only remember a few scenes from the film. One takes place when the agent is arrested by the enemy police and is handcuffed then placed in the passenger seat of the prisoner transport car. The agent asks the driver if it was O.K. if he smoked, he then proceeds to light his cigarette with a lighter that has a hidden dart gun inside. He shoots the driver, escapes to the hotel where his supervisor tells him - as soon as he enters the room - that everything he says is being recorded. While he is reciting all of the names of high ranking leaders that he has learned, shots are fired through the window. That’s all I remember. If anyone out there recalls this film, please inform me as to the title. Thanks very much for reading this description. Take care all.

Glen
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Movies