Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2011, 11:23 PM

1,022 posts, read 11,562,324 times

Advertisements

*Turns sharply...Eyes narrow* WHAT???? A Stalker?

Let the Mods handle any Rambling Stalker...A Stalker in this thread is easily revealed...Come emotionally real or don't enter at all...

There's no subtle play with songs either...not with Theatre artisans whose bread and butter are words...

Hundreds of eager young minds who follow every string of words in a song just for fun. Immature BS best be done in other threads. Harassment as well.

People have followed this thread in droves...if there is a Stalker...assuming its a HE, it will be revealed in a matter of hours...and every move he makes will be analyzed up the kazoo...what songs, behind who and where...the timing...pre-meditated for what affect...

Bet We could narrow it down in 2 minutes since you've only recently been restless Fraulein. Hmmmmmm.... *turns quickly to where equipment is kept*

Goddess Artemis! Sword time Love! *whispers to Fraulein*...watch...

*Eyes soften upon Goddess Artemis' approach...hands her her sword*

Come on Baby...Try it again...Now...

Let's see how much You've improved! *Grinning* FEEL the weight...FEEL yourself extend through the blade to the very tip...become one with it...then...

*Swish sword through the air...Eyes unreadable* He will feel provoked, lose control and respond. 2 minutes tops! Watch who responds...and there you have your Stalker.

Engarde Darling!

I want to spend my lifetime Loving you~ Mask of Zorro

YouTube -

KnightShadow

Old 12-08-2011, 11:24 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,119 times

Willie Nelson - On the Road Again - YouTube

Old 12-08-2011, 11:44 PM

2,817 posts, read 1,885,390 times
Cowboys don't need a bunch of phony baloney. Come blue collar is all that is needed!

Green Grass and High Tides - YouTube

Old 12-08-2011, 11:53 PM

Default Kenny Rogers - The Gambler [Original video] ((HD/HQ)) 1978

SKR1...You're not Stalking anyone in this thread are you? Since...Sunnysee has been here before.

*Practicing with Goddess Artemis...turns suddenly* I've felt your energy before...it is none of My business as long as You respect Lady Artemis HERE.

*Turns back to Her* Engarde Darling! Once more!

Kenny Rogers - The Gambler [Original video] ((HD/HQ)) 1978

Kenny Rogers - The Gambler [Original video] ((HD/HQ)) 1978 - YouTube

KnightShadow

Old 12-08-2011, 11:59 PM

No ones stalking anyone.....except a mountain lion that might be watching you from the shadows. It's a song about mountain lions!

Ted Nugent - Stranglehold (From "Motor City Mayhem") - YouTube

Old 12-09-2011, 12:02 AM

Y'all be careful now! LOL Redirect Notice

Old 12-09-2011, 12:04 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,108,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightShadow View Post
*Turns sharply...Eyes narrow* WHAT???? A Stalker?

Let the Mods handle any Rambling Stalker...A Stalker in this thread is easily revealed...Come emotionally real or don't enter at all...

There's no subtle play with songs either...not with Theatre artisans whose bread and butter are words...

Hundreds of eager young minds who follow every string of words in a song just for fun. Immature BS best be done in other threads. Harassment as well.

People have followed this thread in droves...if there is a Stalker...assuming its a HE, it will be revealed in a matter of hours...and every move he makes will be analyzed up the kazoo...what songs, behind who and where...the timing...pre-meditated for what affect...

Bet We could narrow it down in 2 minutes since you've only recently been restless Fraulein. Hmmmmmm.... *turns quickly to where equipment is kept*

Goddess Artemis! Sword time Love! *whispers to Fraulein*...watch...

*Eyes soften upon Goddess Artemis' approach...hands her her sword*

Come on Baby...Try it again...Now...

Let's see how much You've improved! *Grinning* FEEL the weight...FEEL yourself extend through the blade to the very tip...become one with it...then...

*Swish sword through the air...Eyes unreadable* He will feel provoked, lose control and respond. 2 minutes tops! Watch who responds...and there you have your Stalker.

Engarde Darling!

YouTube -

KnightShadow
Concentrating, practicing...sword feeling lighter... Eyes and mind focused...

Feet quickly moving,
moving freely...

YouTube -

Artemis

Old 12-09-2011, 12:07 AM

Default Flunk - Miss World

[Then you are more than Welcome here SRK1. As long as there is no interfering in HER pleasure..HER happiness and HER Delight through songs meant to hurt and cause emotional pain. Here in this thread that IS considered Harassment and Stalking.]

*Turns to the lady, Bows then enter a fierce rally...Strong effort on both Our parts!* Come Goddess! Harder!! Faster!!! *Eyes twinkle* You're getting better! *wiping blood from the side of My cheek...Grins* AGGRESSIVE now!? YES!...Engarde!

Flunk - Miss World

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a43ibHb82bI

*Laughs, coming over to You bringing an arm loosely around Your waist* So You dare mark Me with Your Blade Goddess? *Grinning at You as a droplet of blood seeps trickling slowly under My chin*

KnightShadow

Last edited by KnightShadow; 12-09-2011 at 12:20 AM..

Old 12-09-2011, 12:16 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,108,380 times
its all the sport I use to play....
that competing nature Practice makes perfect!

Explosions in the Sky - Look into the Air - YouTube

Old 12-09-2011, 12:22 AM

No worries!! It keep it plain, yet very-very talented!

Stevie Ray Vaughan - Life by the drop - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Music