Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2011, 04:58 PM

6 posts, read 16,052 times

Advertisements

Hi,

I'm looking at taking a job in Murrells Inlet and have begun exploring apartments. I am a recent college graduate and looking for a nice apartment complex that has easy access to Hwy 17.

I have done a google search and scanned through forums here but have come up empty when it comes to the south side of Myrtle/Garden City/MI.

Do any residents or anyone with knowledge of the area know any complexes that would fit that description?

Thanks for the help!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2011, 05:22 PM

1,019 posts, read 2,893,356 times
I can't think of any "apartment" complexes in Murrells Inlet but there are plenty of rentals. You could easily find a rental condo or townhouse but unlike apartments they are individually owned. Craigslist has many and there are several rental companies in the area that would deal with rentals. As for apartments, there are a few that I know of in Pawleys Island (a little further south), or you might have to go to Myrtle Beach.

Old 04-26-2011, 08:08 PM

Thanks for the link. I completely forgot about Craigslist. Still interested to hear about any apartment experiences in the area.

Old 04-30-2011, 12:42 PM

1,696 posts, read 8,876,632 times
Not sure if it would be affordable to you, but Markets Commons is a nice apartment community with a decent nightlife within walking distance. About 10-15 minutes from Murrells Inlet.

Old 05-02-2011, 05:04 PM

730 posts, read 1,314,797 times
Tupelo Bay has lovely condos, a golf course, an activies center w/a workout room and an indoor and outdoor pool. It's right on Business 17.
We go there for the winter and looooove it! Try Rose Realty or VRBO

Old 05-04-2011, 08:31 PM

Does anyone here have any knowledge of the Azalea Lakes condos, just off Azalea Lakes Blvd. in Myrtle Beach?

Old 05-05-2011, 08:38 AM

10 posts, read 21,719 times
I would contact one of the local realty companys. Garden City Realty, Deerfield Realty, Dunes Realty among others do a fair amount of condo rentals in the area.

Old 05-17-2011, 07:10 PM

2 posts, read 6,983 times
I am also a recent college graduate and am working at the Waccamaw Community Hospital. I rented a townhome for $800/month in Murrells Inlet, SC. I saw other rentals signs when just driving around Murrells Inlet itself. If you haven't found an apt yet I would look for that. There is also a place called Seagate Village which are old army barricks. The average for those are 750for 2 bedroom/ 850 for 3 bedroom.

Old 05-17-2011, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffsn View Post
I am also a recent college graduate and am working at the Waccamaw Community Hospital. I rented a townhome for $800/month in Murrells Inlet, SC. I saw other rentals signs when just driving around Murrells Inlet itself. If you haven't found an apt yet I would look for that. There is also a place called Seagate Village which are old army barricks. The average for those are 750for 2 bedroom/ 850 for 3 bedroom.
Thanks! I've looked at Seagate and those are a possibility. There are some in Riverwood right behind the hospital for $800-$900 and I'm also considering those.

Old 05-18-2011, 10:36 PM

2 posts, read 6,983 times
Between the two if you don't mind not having a yard I personally would go with Riverwood, BUT I don't move down for another week so I could be wrong. I figure I'll live close to work and drive 15 mins back into Myrtle if I want to go out/shopping. I'm not sure if you would want my landlords number to see if she has anything else for rent but I could give it to you. I'm moving down alone so I'm pretty nervous. Arent you???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area