Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples
 [Register]
Naples Collier County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 07:45 AM

3,418 posts, read 7,790,621 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADILA View Post
I am moving from ny with 7 years old to naples fl.looking for good school and safe place to live, price range $1300 to $1500. please give me good advice.thanks

Where will you be working?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2009, 09:25 PM

1 posts, read 2,371 times
Default naples

Just moved here a few months ago from CT. There are several specific areas of Naples depends what you are looking for and your financial situation. Best rental place I could find for the most posh is Bermuda Island. Granite counter tops etc. Free months or two months rent with little or no deposit ($95) is common right now as most places are at 50 - 70% occupancy. Pine ridge is ok. North Naples is the most expensive and the nicest for apartment housing. Then, mid naples to about Green Road is middle class ish. Golden Gate is mixed owner/rental so while pretty much mid class the upkeep is not as good with the rental areas for housing but apartments are fine. East Naples etc very low income and definately not as clean. I don't think any area in Naples is like inner city however if there was it would be East Naples and Golden Gate City. Immokolee at the very rock bottom. Hope this helps you. Email me with your thoughts and I can help as I just went through this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Naples
View detailed profiles of: