Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2013, 05:22 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,901,228 times

Advertisements

Yes, Scarlett and Deacon's houses are next door to each other, in East Nashville. But Scarlett's house's interiors are filmed on a soundstage, while Deacon's house has been filmed inside and out.

Gunnar moved in with Scarlett as what was supposed to be a Platonic roommate. That changed, and will lead to further difficulties due to the circumstances around the change.

There are revealing new video clips online for tomorrow night, plus teasers for the next two weeks' episodes. Lots of drama is upcoming, but little resolution of any of the various problems of the various characters, though things progress, not always in positive directions.

BTW, I don't live in Nashville, but was there this past weekend. I did live there for about a year back in the late 60s - things have changed enormously since then, however.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2013, 05:26 PM

933 posts, read 2,742,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryGirl2b= View Post
YES! Finally, new episode!!!

Memphis can be a day trip . . it's not that far - and maybe he has a PLANE!

Does Avery have a new house now that isn't Scarlett's? She lives with Gunnar now right? And someone once said that Scarlett and Deacon's houses are right next to one another - is that true??
Yep, both the houses are on Boscobol Street in the Edgefield neighborhood in East Nashville.

Old 03-26-2013, 05:50 PM

620 posts, read 1,839,001 times
CraigCreek - thanks for the insight - btw I love those kind of houses - every time they show them inside or out I could picture myself there - ha~ dreamin!!

Old 03-26-2013, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suecen View Post
CraigCreek - thanks for the insight - btw I love those kind of houses - every time they show them inside or out I could picture myself there - ha~ dreamin!!
Just go to the Tennessee State Fairgrounds flea market, and you'll find all kinds of neat stuff with which to furnish a "Nashville" house (unless it's Rayna's or Juliette's, that is...).

Old 03-27-2013, 06:33 AM

620 posts, read 1,839,001 times
Just saw preview on tv of tonight's show - pretty wild!!!!

Old 03-27-2013, 07:28 AM

The "Nashville" cast will visit "The View" this morning, also on ABC. Should be interesting.

I don't care much for the women of "The View", as they seem to be snarky much of the time. I wonder what they'll make of "Nashville"? (and I wonder if they've ever spent any significant time in the American South, or are familiar with the country music industry and scene, or have preconceived notions...).

Old 03-27-2013, 09:50 AM

862 posts, read 1,643,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
The "Nashville" cast will visit "The View" this morning, also on ABC. Should be interesting.

I don't care much for the women of "The View", as they seem to be snarky much of the time. I wonder what they'll make of "Nashville"? (and I wonder if they've ever spent any significant time in the American South, or are familiar with the country music industry and scene, or have preconceived notions...).

Darnit saw this 50 minutes too late!

Old 03-27-2013, 10:03 AM

3,760 posts, read 7,091,879 times
That was FABULOUS!!! Thanks much to CraigCreek for the heads up!

**** They announced The Music of Nashville VOLUME 2 - coming out May 7th! *****

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Serate, you can watch the episode tomorrow on ABC.com . . pretty sure you have to wait 24 hours before today's show is posted but you can see it and I would highly recommend it! The version of Scarlett and Gunnar's "If I Didn't Know Better" was SO hot!!! Seriously. Didn't realize how much chemistry these two actors had until now . . wow!

Watch Full Episodes - ABC

Old 03-27-2013, 10:31 AM

75 posts, read 201,698 times
I agree what a GREAT show!

Old 03-27-2013, 09:03 PM

3,760 posts, read 7,091,879 times
Default Country Music Hall of Fame

The Country Music Hall of Fame will feature a "Spotlight" exhibit dedicated to ABC's NASHVILLE! The exhibit opens April 5th and runs through Halloween!

ABC's Hit Drama "Nashville" To Be Featured in Spotlight Exhibition | Visit Nashville, TN - Music City

And here is a link (I hope) to episode of The VIew featuring the cast from NASHVILLE!

http://abc.go.com/watch/the-view/SH5...e/the-view-327
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Nashville