Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-07-2008, 02:54 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,208,260 times

Advertisements

I hope that ALL is well, with everyone!

I was hoping that you all could help a bit!

I am a BELIEVER in PRAYER! And I am a GREAT BELIEVER that when people

PRAY together, HE will listen to his children!

I have a dear friend, my friends FATHER, has to go to the hospital today for

some tests, PROSTATE, there is prostate cancer in the family. His name is

JACK. He is obviously loved by his family. And too young to have to go

through this .

Could we ALL send HAPPY, GOOD THOUGHTS & LOTS, LOTS OF PRAYERS

FOR JACK!! PLEASE!!

I PRAY that the tests come back NEGATIVE, and even if they do find

something, that it can be fixed, and he can go on living without too much

pain. And that JACK continues to be loved & cared for by his family!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, for listening & for ALL of your PRAYERS!

Take gentle care everyone,

You guys are the BEST!!!

Peace,

Countrylv22

Last edited by countrylv22; 05-07-2008 at 02:56 PM.. Reason: THANK YOU FORUM FRIENDS!:0) YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!:0) LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH! :0)PEACE! :0)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2008, 03:12 PM

3,859 posts, read 10,339,124 times
Country,

Both you and your friend Jack and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know what happens.
Nicolem

Old 05-07-2008, 07:59 PM

2,392 posts, read 2,542,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Country,

Both you and your friend Jack and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know what happens.
Nicolem
I second this! Country, Good thoughts for your friend. Best to you!

Old 05-07-2008, 09:19 PM

2,110 posts, read 6,963,722 times
Country I will send good thoughts to Jack and his family!!! I hope everything works out ok for him.

My daughters and I were in a car accident today. It happend about 2 hours ago. Some a** pulled out in front of us at an intersection. We we driving down the street and this a** and his friend who was in another truck pulled out in front of us. His friend pulled out to try to cut us off and make a turn in front of us, I slammed on the breaks, as I was going 50, so we avoided hitting him, but his jerk friend followed and pulled out in front of us too, he is the one that I slammed into. Omg!!! I cant imagine how someone can think they can beat the traffic when they are going to make a turn. I wasnt the only one on the road, it was full of cars, the person in the lane next to me had to swerve to avoid getting hit. My daughters were all shook up and scared. I was going to kill the guy...no one does anything to hurt my kids. That is where my mothering comes out in a mean way...I think that is one of my worst traits. I will not let someone get away with hurting my girls. I just see red. Otherwise I am perfect...lol. So anyway, I called my hubby to let him know what had happend, a mother and son pulled over to help us. They were both nurses, and very sweet.

We got all the guys info, thank god he had full coverage. The police came and made sure everything was ok. We were in my daughters car. Her new one that my hubby and I bought for her. Luckily I was driving. So needless to say after all the excitement, I had a huge panic attack. I still feel like crap. I am great in the emergency, and then I fall apart after I know everyone is ok. I am just happy my girls are ok, well as ok as they can be. So that is how my night is going

Old 05-08-2008, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzet2262 View Post
Country I will send good thoughts to Jack and his family!!! I hope everything works out ok for him.

My daughters and I were in a car accident today. It happend about 2 hours ago. Some a** pulled out in front of us at an intersection. We we driving down the street and this a** and his friend who was in another truck pulled out in front of us. His friend pulled out to try to cut us off and make a turn in front of us, I slammed on the breaks, as I was going 50, so we avoided hitting him, but his jerk friend followed and pulled out in front of us too, he is the one that I slammed into. Omg!!! I cant imagine how someone can think they can beat the traffic when they are going to make a turn. I wasnt the only one on the road, it was full of cars, the person in the lane next to me had to swerve to avoid getting hit. My daughters were all shook up and scared. I was going to kill the guy...no one does anything to hurt my kids. That is where my mothering comes out in a mean way...I think that is one of my worst traits. I will not let someone get away with hurting my girls. I just see red. Otherwise I am perfect...lol. So anyway, I called my hubby to let him know what had happend, a mother and son pulled over to help us. They were both nurses, and very sweet.

We got all the guys info, thank god he had full coverage. The police came and made sure everything was ok. We were in my daughters car. Her new one that my hubby and I bought for her. Luckily I was driving. So needless to say after all the excitement, I had a huge panic attack. I still feel like crap. I am great in the emergency, and then I fall apart after I know everyone is ok. I am just happy my girls are ok, well as ok as they can be. So that is how my night is going

I am so sorry Suzet- but I am so very happy that you and your daughters are ok. I hope you are ok-sending calming, peaceful thoughts your way.

Nicolem

Old 05-08-2008, 06:11 AM

951 posts, read 1,658,416 times
Wow Suzet! What a day! Thank God all of you are ok. Did the airbags go off? Is the car a wreck? Geez...what a dope that guy was. People really need to think while driving. Sounds like your "Mom" instincts kicked in pretty good! I wouldn't say that's a "worse trait"! You should have kicked his butt! "Nobody messes with my family"....POW!!

Well it's over and now just take it easy. I hope you feel better today. We are all thinking about you! Take care!

Old 05-08-2008, 07:02 AM

3,712 posts, read 11,048,344 times
aw man, Suzette! that IS scary. Glad to hear you and your daughters are (otherwise) ok. Hey, a panic attack is a reasonable response to something like that.

Old 05-08-2008, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaComeHome View Post
aw man, Suzette! that IS scary. Glad to hear you and your daughters are (otherwise) ok. Hey, a panic attack is a reasonable response to something like that.
Very well said WannaComeHome. A panic attack is a reasonable response to a car accident with your two girls. Please don't beat yourself up over it. People who normally do not get panic attacks will have similar reactions if they were in an accident.

Nicolem

Old 05-08-2008, 10:36 AM

2,392 posts, read 2,542,776 times
Suzette, So sorry to hear about the accident. Hope you & your daughters are doing ok today. Good thoughts being sent your way!

Old 05-08-2008, 10:52 AM

2,489 posts, read 8,183,932 times
Country - Your friend and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers that all turns out well.

Suzet - What a horrible experience for you and your girls! Thank goodness you are all okay. As Wanna said - panic in that situation is pretty normal, even for those without panic disorder. Another things that's interesting is your statement that you do well in an emergency situation and fall apart afterwards - A lot of people with panic disorder experience that. I know I do - if something happens and needs immediate action, I can do it, get whater it is done with no anxiety or panic - afterwards, I either have increased anxiety or panic attacks. Personally, I think it's because in the immediate situation, it's a form of distraction - you don't have time to "worry" about having a panic attack and you go into "automatic pilot mode." Once it's all over, you subconsciously get into the "OMG! What if ______ fill in the blank" way of thinking. The main thing to remember is that you handled the situation without falling apart - it's a positive thing to "build on" and put in your "book of successes" type of thing. I hope you're all feeling okay today!

NH2NCMom - Congratulations on winning the tickets! It looks like you all had a great time! Your picture didn't break my monitor, BTW - you look like a gal who was a good friend of mine in NY - the two of you could be sisters!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire