Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2021, 05:52 PM

4,045 posts, read 4,433,937 times

Advertisements

I'm new around here but best wishes...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2021, 06:23 PM

Location: :0)1 CORINTHIANS,13*"KYRIE, ELEISON"*"CHRISTE ELEISON"
3,078 posts, read 6,201,046 times
Talking HAPPY BIRTHDAY to OUR DEAR KATHRYN ARAGON! YAY! CHEERS!:)PLEASE JOIN US!!

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR DEAR KATHRYN

ARAGON!!YAY!!CHEERS,BLESSINGS, HAPPY THOUGHTS, BEST OF WISHES,

LOTS OF YUMMY TREATS to HELP YOU CELEBRATE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl62hhiBMOM

THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR LOVELY FRIENDS HELPING US CELEBRATE OUR

DEAR FRIEND, KATHRYN ARAGON!!!

Please relax, have some refreshments, DRINKS (we are not drunk, really sip sip) LOL, some desserts,

ice cream, chocolate, etc. etc.

CHEERS, BLESSINGS & LOVE TO OUR DEAR KATHRYN ARAGON, YAY!!

Old 01-27-2021, 06:55 PM

7,488 posts, read 10,494,276 times
Happy Birthday, Kathryn Aragon!

Been crummy around here lately, with all the cold and snow! But a nice birthday party will warm me up just fine! I brought some goodies with me, too, so dig in everybody!

First, some champagne bubbly to warm you up! Then some hot blueberry muffins with real Maine blueberries, topped with our homemade French vanilla ice cream!

And always remember - you're only one day older than you were yesterday!

Enjoy your day!

Old 01-27-2021, 07:49 PM

21,552 posts, read 8,733,710 times

Old 01-27-2021, 08:26 PM

3,734 posts, read 5,778,062 times
Happy Birthday Kathryn! So nice to see you up here, so far north! And Country, the Bailey's Irish Cream Cake is scrumptious, as is the THREE Kings Cake! It's like a King Cake - only this one actually tastes good (those ones from Gambino's just give me hypoglycemia). I can taste orange peel, and real butter - really GOOD butter... maybe that excellent Cultured Butter from here in New England. Yum! What a CAKE! The microbes in the cultured butter make it even lower in carbs than regular butter.

And speaking of microbes, I brought my granddaughter, Babs, and Avigail, who, for all practical purposes, is also my granddaughter. She acquired us. I hope this is OK. If not, the copter is a short, fun, romp through the snow, and they can be back in Greenwich (with Avi's other grandparents), in a trice. As you can see, they're absorbed with their phones, anyway. The girls determined what we'd bring, and so here are very-very spicy meatballs, and our home-made Cranberry-chocolate Seltzer (sugar-free, of course). Here comes the pilot, with the 2-gallon Cater Gator. I suppose the thermos is to keep the seltzer from freezing...

The girls are learning about the wondrous benefits of Microbial Antagonism, and when they looked-up a meatballs recipe, and saw eggs, I remarked, "OH! Great! TWO kinds of microbes!" Well... that made it better, as far as Babs & Avi are concerned, because, in their six-year-old minds, the Salmonella and the E-Coli will cancel each other, in a no-holds-barred cage match. But don't worry, everything's well-cooked, and the surrounding tapenade is loaded with natural antimicrobials. I don't have to tell you, that this summer, those two excelled at slathering mud on the wattle-&-daub vegetable beds' walls, and are total reigning experts within their uncles' composting schemes.

If it's alright, I'm going to just enjoy the aroma of the Irish Cream, Frangelica (which makes a wonderful substitute for almond extract, when it's time to make Gelée d'Amande), and Kahlua. Somebody please distract the girls with that FABULOUS EMERIL'S GUMBO, while I sneak-off and enjoy at least two of those irresistible (but not-exactly-Kosher) Lobster Rolls.

However, under no circumstances, let the girls near the Texas Chili. The copter's not THAT big.

And again, Kathryn, I hope you're having a wonderful, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

And kudos to you, Country, for being the consummate party planner!

Old 01-27-2021, 11:04 PM

3,894 posts, read 2,209,418 times
Sorry I'm a bit late but Happy Birthday Kathryn Aragon! Hope you enjoyed your special day! Eat enough cake for me since I'm on a diet.

Old 01-27-2021, 11:31 PM

6,885 posts, read 11,249,758 times
Smile Happy Birthday!

Dear Kathryn:
You have so many people rooting for you. 2020 was a year that was awful for you and yet, you took time for others and shared your journey with all of us.

So many of us have been sad silently and feel the sadness and grief.

You are certainly cherished on this board.

You are dealing enjoying the NOW!

With all good wishes, prayers and love,
Bette

(from Florida)

Old 01-28-2021, 04:28 AM

36,428 posts, read 16,038,061 times

Old 01-28-2021, 04:29 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,589,005 times
Hope you had a HAPPY HAPPY Birthday!

God Bless,
Buckeye77

Old 01-28-2021, 05:07 AM

4,539 posts, read 3,760,739 times
Countrylv22, thank you for the party invite! I apologize for being late to the gathering. I missed your message last night. I was on a family Zoom meeting for my MIL’s 90th birthday! She lives on her own and that she was on a Zoom meeting with her children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren says it all! We all want to grow up to be like her.

Many Happy Birthday wishes for you Kathryn Aragon! I’ve followed your posts in Caregiving and other groups and have been amazed by your strength and equanimity. I’m usually too late to add anything of value to your posts that hasn’t already been said. I suspect there are many more like me. When Countrylv22 invited me, I wanted to attend. Best wishes for good things coming your way this year!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire