Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2019, 10:02 AM

16 posts, read 20,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by avlis13013 View Post
My experience is limited because I only have TWO kids in two, sometimes one, schools and they don't participate much in extra curriculars. It's been manageable for me. I think a lot of families are in the same situation so the schools schedule events in a staggered way. If you drive your kids to school the start/end times are such that you can drop a kid at primary, then you'll be on time for upper elementary dropoff (which is two minutes away), and etc. Realize that the school buses have to do the same thing so start times HAVE to be staggered.
So the 4 school thing is really a non-issue. It shouldn't be a deciding factor in your move. I think it's actually a benefit to segregate the 7 & 8 graders to their own school because it's such a "weird" time in child development.
Thank you again!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2019, 07:46 AM

101 posts, read 96,719 times
When you move to almost anywhere in NH you will feel like you are really far from Boston. I live in NH and want to move back to MA.

Also any sort of economic benefit will be canceled out if you work in MA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire