Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2007, 11:43 AM

79 posts, read 498,803 times

Advertisements

I am looking to buy a new home and wanted to know if there is anyone who had any experience with these builders, especially in this town. The community is called Willow Woods.

They three models homes and we fell in love with one, but the wait for a home is 12 months. We don't mind waiting b/c we are renting and we are in no rush.

Any info will be helpful.

Thanks-
Maria
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2007, 07:14 PM

88 posts, read 401,969 times
Hi Maria!
We built our previous home with Richmond American (in Utah), but we were VERY happy with it. We *just* moved from there and I had a hard time leaving that house. We lived there for about 3 1/2 years and it looked brand new. I know builders vary from community to community, but RA was the #1 builder in Utah for the last three years. We have some minor issues after moving it... expected nail pops, a leak at the kitchen sink... and they were fixed *immediately*, no questions asked. We even had to have our entire driveway replaced (contractors over-processed the concrete), and RA actually contacted US about that and made arrangements. We were bummed when we realized they don't build in the area we just moved to.

Old 07-03-2007, 09:09 AM

79 posts, read 498,803 times
waterbabies-

That is great to hear......I have been trying to do a research on them on the internet, but it doesn't compare to hearing from actual homeowners. When I am there visiting the model home, I try to see if there are any homeowners outside, but I have no luck.

I am glad to hear someone was happy with their home.

Old 07-08-2007, 09:55 PM

88 posts, read 424,237 times
Default willow woods

Right now there are 8 homes for sale in this neighborhood, 2 of which are 1-2 yrs. old. The other 6 are new and prices are dropping on these. If you want more info let me know.

Old 09-13-2007, 05:40 PM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
How did you make out? Did you ever buy from them?

We just signed on for lot 40, and Amherst model. I've spoken to neighbors; so far every one is happy.

Old 01-03-2010, 11:27 AM

3 posts, read 12,796 times
Default very interested in Willow Woods

Hi, I'm glad I came across your post. My husband and I were just back at Willow Woods yesterday for the second time. We currently live in Philadelphia and we're putting our house on the market this week. We are looking to move to NJ and really like what we see at Willow Woods. We met for a while yesterday with Melissa and went thru models. I'm interested in any information you can provide me with. We are newlyweds and are looking for a place to live with good neighbors, and all that good stuff! What can you tell me about the people that live in Willow Woods? Any info would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance

Old 01-03-2010, 01:03 PM

50,795 posts, read 36,486,545 times
I don't know anything about that particular development, but both my niece and nephew and their respective families bought in Williamstown and they like it a lot. The neighbors all seem nice, and the kids still play in the street there. It's a good location, close to both Philly and the shore, traffic's not bad and a lot nearby in terms of restaurants, shopping, etc.

Old 01-03-2010, 05:13 PM

3 posts, read 12,796 times
We aren't too familiar with the Williamstown area, but like what we see so far. I grew up down the shore, and my family still lives there, we spend a lot of time down there, so we like the convenience to the shore. Both of us also work in Philadelphia, so it's nice not to be too far from work. Thanks for your input, do you know any other good developments in Williamstown? We are looking for new-fairly new construction. Thanks

Old 06-18-2011, 08:05 PM

1 posts, read 3,767 times
We are currently in the process of building in Willow Woods now. We looked to talk to people who have built there as well, but had a hard time finding info online and rarely had the opportunity to speak to many neighbors. If anyone needs any advice any time soon on this, ask away. I would also LOVE to hear from anyone who has already built there!!

Old 06-19-2011, 09:31 AM

1,726 posts, read 5,862,227 times
A better description would be far from both Philly and the shore.

When gas prices go up even higher, watch out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia