Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2011, 08:50 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,739,474 times

Advertisements

post up some pictures of the new jersey girls you have dated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2011, 08:56 AM

2,535 posts, read 6,672,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoast8 View Post
Sorry to say it Scanner but by agreeing with me your triggering angry responses from the natives. You cant have an opinion these days. I honestly just cant see why people are so happy here. But by me saying that im going to trigger responses as well.
Dude, get real, your posting anti-Jersey Rhetoric in a New Jersey forum. That's like wearing a Red Sox jersey into Yankee Stadium. If you do it you have to be ready to deal with the majority of people who are going to be fans of the home team. Will you find other Red Sox fans in Yankee stadium?...sure but they will be few and far between, just like the people who share your sentiment in this forum. You can't fault the home team for staunchly defending and supporting their state.

Old 01-19-2011, 08:56 AM

4,073 posts, read 8,987,609 times
All this stuff is your fault. You need to man up.

Old 01-19-2011, 09:10 AM

120 posts, read 196,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdstyles View Post
This point was already covered by NHRABILL. See below...

NJ is the most densly populated state in the country period.
List of U.S. states by population density - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why do people want to crowd here? answer that.

For OP:
Why is it so busy? Why is it not laid back? whine whine whine You want quiet go to Hunterton county. You want to raise a family choose 4 best towns to raise a family as voted by money magazine year after year.

Want to live in an area with the highest median family income in the country .. visit Holmdell not Bel Air
6-figure towns - Holmdel, NJ (1) - Money Magazine

Want to visit Historical sites? I wish I could name them all it would be 1,000's go visit Menlo Park say hi to thomas Edison, visit Princeton for hundreds of other famous names

New Jersey is the Garden State plenty of farmland left. Did I mention that we have more thoroughbred horses here than Kentucky.

Somerset County NJ is the Pharmaceutical capital of the world,
I wish I had more time to finish but in the end I could write a book faster.

Just understand Cali boy... No matter where you live you get what you give. In a down economy there is opportunity for people to make something of themselves faster than in a good economy. Take a stand grow a backbone and stop blaming your troubles on the world. You are an adult time to make something of yourself get an education at night or online. I did it at night with an infant daughter and a wife to provide for living in NJ jpaying my mortgage and taxes.

We don't make excuses here we get things done, don't have a job get one, can't find one make your own. Immigrants flock to our area daily and do it but you can't, look in the mirror man up.

An entire generation of wimps looking for a handout, Look I just did what you did and made a general statement based on 24 pages of reading

I can go all day here
Lol. Its easy for someone like you that has probably had everything great family, money etc. Man up? Dont be ignorant. How long did you live with your parents? Yes there are immigrants that come here often, but do they come by themselves at a young age? With no money? Nah, not likely. And since you like to talk big let me ask you this. At 19, could you have moved to LA, with no money and an uncle that charges you rent and if you dont pay it you get out? With no other family to help you? Losing job after job? Dont say you would have went to college and got your degree. Who would pay for you college? And if you did go to college, how would you make 500 dollars for rent, and pay other small bills that you have? And thats not even including food, as I had to buy my own, cook my own. These other kids my age all they had to do was go to school, and go home eat do whatever they want. No worry in the world. So my only option at the time was to find jobs, warehouse, delivery, retail. And the job security is pretty bad. So add the stress about worrying if your going to be able to pay rent or not. Yes, I dont have a good family at all. No need to complain about it. So try having little to no family coming to an expensive family area, and lets see how you do. No parents to call for help. I dont need anyone feeling sorry for me, or to pity me. I know it will be hard for someone like you to understand, because if you dont have a similar life you cant possibly get it. So yea, say im a crybaby I need to man up, whatever. Just keep in mind everyone doesnt have the life that you have.

Old 01-19-2011, 09:12 AM

31 posts, read 53,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdstyles View Post
Dude, get real, your posting anti-Jersey Rhetoric in a New Jersey forum. That's like wearing a Red Sox jersey into Yankee Stadium. If you do it you have to be ready to deal with the majority of people who are going to be fans of the home team. Will you find other Red Sox fans in Yankee stadium?...sure but they will be few and far between, just like the people who share your sentiment in this forum. You can't fault the home team for staunchly defending and supporting their state.
Are you saying because this is posted in Jersey forum Jersians should get mad and insult people because they can't face the facts?

Anyway, this is the New Jersey forum, a lot of people that come here are also looking to move here. It was always refreshing to have a con thread of Jersey simply to inform people interested in moving here. You think there should be just positive post here? That would be quite naive.

Old 01-19-2011, 09:13 AM

120 posts, read 196,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
post up some pictures of the new jersey girls you have dated.
Never really took pics with them and the few times I did I didnt get the pics. Not into photos. Why do you ask to see them?

Old 01-19-2011, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Lol. Its easy for someone like you that has probably had everything great family, money etc. Man up? Dont be ignorant. How long did you live with your parents? Yes there are immigrants that come here often, but do they come by themselves at a young age? With no money? Nah, not likely. And since you like to talk big let me ask you this. At 19, could you have moved to LA, with no money and an uncle that charges you rent and if you dont pay it you get out? With no other family to help you? Losing job after job? Dont say you would have went to college and got your degree. Who would pay for you college? And if you did go to college, how would you make 500 dollars for rent, and pay other small bills that you have? And thats not even including food, as I had to buy my own, cook my own. These other kids my age all they had to do was go to school, and go home eat do whatever they want. No worry in the world. So my only option at the time was to find jobs, warehouse, delivery, retail. And the job security is pretty bad. So add the stress about worrying if your going to be able to pay rent or not. Yes, I dont have a good family at all. No need to complain about it. So try having little to no family coming to an expensive family area, and lets see how you do. No parents to call for help. I dont need anyone feeling sorry for me, or to pity me. I know it will be hard for someone like you to understand, because if you dont have a similar life you cant possibly get it. So yea, say im a crybaby I need to man up, whatever. Just keep in mind everyone doesnt have the life that you have.
I've lost track. How many excuses have you made now? How many other people are to blame?

Old 01-19-2011, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scanner0 View Post
Are you saying because this is posted in Jersey forum Jersians should get mad and insult people because they can't face the facts?

Anyway, this is the New Jersey forum, a lot of people that come here are also looking to move here. It was always refreshing to have a con thread of Jersey simply to inform people interested in moving here. You think there should be just positive post here? That would be quite naive.

There are con threads and then there are insulting threads. Big difference.

Old 01-19-2011, 09:18 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,739,474 times
Quote:
Never really took pics with them and the few times I did I didnt get the pics. Not into photos. Why do you ask to see them?
just curious to see what kind of girls you werent happy with.

Old 01-19-2011, 09:21 AM

2,535 posts, read 6,672,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scanner0 View Post

Uhhh is that what I said? You seem to misinterpret a lot of what people say to you. It could be part of your problem getting along with people. Anyway let me clarify for you.

-The majority of people visiting and posting in the New Jersey Forum live in New Jersey.
-The majority of people visiting and posting in the New Jersey Forum LIKE living in New Jersey.
-When you post an opinion that is not shared by the majority of the population( the city-data nj forum population that is) you have to be able to take the heat that comes with it. It is apparent by your postings that you have trouble dealing with heat both in this forum and in life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey