Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 09:52 AM

12,283 posts, read 35,683,201 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by labarbmb View Post
I'm curious if anyone can fill me in on some nice apartment complexes in Morristown. Looking for two or three bedroom as my wife and I have a young child. We really enjoy being able to walk to the action, dinner, drinks, etc. We have two small dogs as well.

Also, any other information you have about Morristown would be great! We really don't know much but we were told this would be a great area. My wife would be commuting to Parsippany. We like the idea of the train station to NY being there.
The Metropolitan at 40 Park | morristown new jersey

you didn't mention budget
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2013, 10:00 AM

113 posts, read 276,203 times
Budget is pretty wide open as of now.

Old 08-13-2013, 03:38 PM

2,098 posts, read 3,524,148 times
I like it but I do believe the bar scene gets old quick. They are trying to make Motown like a mini-Hoboken.

The girls there are attractive but a little, uh...not worth your time in some regards (if you know what I mean.)

Old 08-13-2013, 03:44 PM

4,073 posts, read 8,978,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshflakes757 View Post
I like it but I do believe the bar scene gets old quick. They are trying to make Motown like a mini-Hoboken.

The girls there are attractive but a little, uh...not worth your time in some regards (if you know what I mean.)

Is there anywhere that the girls meet your standards AND your game is good enough?

Old 08-13-2013, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfFull View Post
Is there anywhere that the girls meet your standards AND your game is good enough?
My game is good I'm just done dealing with total b*tches from Jersey who think they are all that (they aren't.)

Old 08-15-2013, 11:23 AM

113 posts, read 276,203 times
How does Morristown compare to nearby Madison?

Old 08-15-2013, 11:31 AM

9,317 posts, read 20,998,847 times
In what way????

Here's one, The population of Madison is 16,128 The Population of Morristown is 18,523

Old 08-15-2013, 12:04 PM

2,160 posts, read 4,964,297 times
Quote:

Quote:
My game is good I'm just done dealing with total b*tches from Jersey who think they are all that (they aren't.)

Get over yourself. Seriously.

The two people asking questions in this thread are (1) a female St. Elizabeth's student, and (2) a married man with kids. Why would they want your opinion on the girl situation? But any chance to whine and cry about the "b*tches", "whores" and "daddy's girls" in New Jersey, right? So bitter.

Old 08-15-2013, 12:10 PM

2,160 posts, read 4,964,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by labarbmb View Post
How does Morristown compare to nearby Madison?
Morristown is bigger and more diverse than Madison. More diverse people (age, race, socioeconomic status), more diverse housing stock (shacks to mansions), and more diverse neighborhoods (ranging from bustling, congested, city-like downtown to quiet, tree-lined suburban streets).

Madison is smaller and much more homogeneous. The downtown has more of a 'small town' atmosphere than Morristown, and the rest of Madison is much more uniformly typical, quiet suburb.

Old 08-16-2013, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docendo discimus View Post

Get over yourself. Seriously.

The two people asking questions in this thread are (1) a female St. Elizabeth's student, and (2) a married man with kids. Why would they want your opinion on the girl situation? But any chance to whine and cry about the "b*tches", "whores" and "daddy's girls" in New Jersey, right? So bitter.
You get over yourself. Northern NJ is a breeding ground for white rich daddy's girls with below average intelligence. That's my opinion. You don't like it, read the NY times instead.

Expected rebuttal comment from the peanut gallery: "That can't be true because NJ has the best schools!!!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey