Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2013, 12:44 PM

1 posts, read 4,328 times

Advertisements

Anyone familiar with this development? Their townhouses/condos seem to be listed for way too cheap. I've seen listings for 2 bed/2 bath, decent-sized, renovated townhouses there for low 200s. I know that it's not in a super affluent town, but it's still in a pretty good area (on the border of Kenilworth, right above the Galloping Hill golf course). The development itself seems nice, from what I've read. But for some reason they go for tens of thousands of dollars less than similar townhouses in similar areas. I'm trying to find out what the catch is. Do any of you know?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2013, 12:41 PM

5,771 posts, read 16,580,637 times
I couldn't picture where this was until I searched it. Many years ago that was the site of a drive in movie theater and during the day it was the Union NJ motor vehicles inspection station.

Not relevant any more except to figure out where it is.

Only slight minus is all access is to/from Rt 22.

The Pointe at Galloping Hill Condominium Associati - Home Page

The Pointe at Galloping Hill is a gated community located in Union, New Jersey.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: