Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-01-2016, 06:33 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,984,298 times

Advertisements

G1.. (unsurprisingly) you did not even attempt to answer my questions or address my points. And there is no reason that Trump or any other non career politician can't also have the same types of accomplishments as politicians while in office.

Old 11-01-2016, 10:54 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,256,089 times
No.

What did SHE do?

Specifically.

Piggy-backing/jumping on a train already headed for the station doesn't count.

What did she do, that stands out, with her super special knowledge of how things work in DC to get anything done..... that already wasn't in the works?

In her 30 years, that some are using as an excuse to vote for her tired/accomplish-nothing ass, as a politician who knows how to get things done in DC?

Last edited by Informed Info; 11-01-2016 at 11:04 PM..

Old 11-01-2016, 11:04 PM

1,373 posts, read 1,654,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
No.He is the worst human to ever be a nominee.
As a former resident of The Garden State - I need to agree. He is the worst US nominee.

I agree with The Boss on this. He's a "moron" and his nomination is a "tragedy for our democracy".

Old 11-02-2016, 03:13 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,658,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
No.

What did SHE do?

Specifically.

Piggy-backing/jumping on a train already headed for the station doesn't count.

What did she do, that stands out, with her super special knowledge of how things work in DC to get anything done..... that already wasn't in the works?

In her 30 years, that some are using as an excuse to vote for her tired/accomplish-nothing ass, as a politician who knows how to get things done in DC?

I gave you the list but as Trump would do , you just don't accept the facts and continue to live in your own little fantasy land.

Old 11-02-2016, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
G1.. (unsurprisingly) you did not even attempt to answer my questions or address my points. And there is no reason that Trump or any other non career politician can't also have the same types of accomplishments as politicians while in office.
Reading comprehension try it.I have answered yours and everyone else's questions but as I have said before you and others all do as Trump does and refuse to accept facts and live in your own fantasy land.I gave the link to Mrs.Clinton's accomplishments which Trump supporters don't accept and ask why can't Trump do that,becuase Congress and the Senate hate him and will not work with him .......ever.Ignorance like yours will kill this country.You believe a Non polotician can run the country without any experiance,not talking about being a Mayor or Town councelman but President of the United States .Add in that he is the most hated nominee in history and lies though his teeth 90% of the time.(Politicus USA) come back at me and tell me I'm wrong and contribute nothing,that's what Trump would do.

Old 11-02-2016, 05:36 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,385,103 times
Quote:
Reading comprehension try it.I have answered yours and everyone else's questions but as I have said before you and others all do as Trump does and refuse to accept facts and live in your own fantasy land.I gave the link to Mrs.Clinton's accomplishments which Trump supporters don't accept and ask why can't Trump do that,becuase Congress and the Senate hate him and will not work with him .......ever.Ignorance like yours will kill this country.You believe a Non polotician can run the country without any experiance,not talking about being a Mayor or Town councelman but President of the United States .Add in that he is the most hated nominee in history and lies though his teeth 90% of the time.(Politicus USA) come back at me and tell me I'm wrong and contribute nothing,that's what Trump would do.
Winning post

Old 11-02-2016, 06:05 AM

12,883 posts, read 13,984,298 times
Quote:

And no you did not answer my question as to why you feel we need someone with experience and why you are so willing to trust career politicians.

My question had nothing to do with Hillary's accomplishments, so how about YOU learn to read.

Old 11-02-2016, 06:14 AM

34 posts, read 43,498 times
Sorry Guys G1 is spot on

Old 11-02-2016, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post

And no you did not answer my question as to why you feel we need someone with experience and why you are so willing to trust career politicians.

My question had nothing to do with Hillary's accomplishments, so how about YOU learn to read.

Again pay attention to what you read. What Hillary has accomplished no "non-politician" could have and if that is the case (and it is) then a "non-politician" sure as hell can't run the country.Again I will reiterate ...is she the best ever for President ,no, but at this time she is the best person running in this presidential election at this time.Hands down!

Old 11-02-2016, 07:14 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,827,161 times
I watched an hour TV episodes, on Trump supporters last night and some of them are really decent and honest people. A lot of problems they raised are real problems, such as illegal immigrants getting more benefits than they do, while they have to compete with these low wage laborers on the books, but they are ignoring the fact that the person who wants to represent them just isn't the man they all hoping for.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey