Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-29-2018, 12:06 PM

10,349 posts, read 13,943,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yes, and she took her claims down off the internet, just like when a kid shoots up a school the parents, claim that Johnny was a good boy....

Did you ask yourself why were the cops called there in the first place...if she did nothing, they wouldn't have tried to put hand cuffs on her, but she resisted even that....

Do you know that the cop was going to pass her by and let her go after he gave her a warning...she was under age, and was drinking on the beach...both against the law...and while he was walking away she gave him a big mouth and he came back and asked her for ID...she refused, so he tried to put hand cuffs on her and arrest her....do you know she kicked him in the groin, and spit at him?

doesn't matter if the bottle was unopened, it was on the beach it wasn't allowed there, no alcoholic beverages are allowed on the beach.

and I wrote 6abc news and left them know that I was sick and tired of them portraying police as the bad guy, they never even tried to find out, why the police were called out in the first place....

oh yeah, 6 ABC news always reports the truth, all right....

Did you watch GMA to....how the wise arsed reporter spoke to her co-worker who was reporting on this...
the reporter said, "I'm pretty sure, alcohol is prohibited on the beach, and the snarky co-worker said, "I'm pretty sure it's not cool to punch a woman in the head".

See, all these news stations love to portray police as bad people, and you know what they do, they are actually putting their lives on the line...do you know how many innocent cops have been ambushed and killed since this whole thing started?

I bet you don't.

I bet you don't know how difficult it is when a cop shoots someone? What they go thru...

In this world today, cops know full well that their community and mayors might not support them, so they watch themselves and how they respond, b/c their jobs are constantly on the line...they don't get paid enough to put up with the crap they have to put up with, and then worry about getting ambushed.

You have no idea, you don't see them as humans, all you see is a video that the news media uses to push their own agendas, and let me tell you, every time a cop is ambushed it's on the Media, they are the ones that divide, and you know why, for votes....that simple...
This is the most rational post I've seen regarding police actions. Kudos to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2018, 12:21 PM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
she's alive
I was being sarcastic about your statement

Old 05-29-2018, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDak15 View Post
This is the most rational post I've seen regarding police actions. Kudos to you.
thank you, it seems people always think it's so easy to be a cop....so believing when they see only part of the videos...

What some cops see, is beyond anyone's comprehension, they are constantly dealing with the scum and slime of the earth...big city cops especially....

and all b/c kids are having babies, and do not know how to parent....that is where the problems are...in parenting....
or lack thereof

Old 05-29-2018, 12:40 PM

2,160 posts, read 4,965,783 times
Quote:
I blame the media for this and the public's views on cops...it's a shame, but people do not have the focus, to figure out, that something must have transpired before the cops were called, and before this video was taken.

I'm sick and dog dead tired of the MEDIA and their lies about this situation...all they are reporting is that the cops punched this woman in the head, he hit her twice....after she spit on him and kicked him in the groin....
What would you do, what would that sassy comentator woman on Good Morning America, do if she got kicked in the groin area and was spit on...and now this morning, hearing NJ 101.5 report on this, but of course, the cop hit her in the head....

What about her being on the beach with alcohol, what about the baby she had with her? What a looser, and the Media is going to discredit the cop for doing his job, even though she resisted arrest.

I also blame the parents, for raising her to believe it's ok to defy laws and violate an officer. If I were the officer, I'd take her to court and sue her.

Some people in this world only listen to the news to get their information, and the news media lies about issues such as this to push their agendas....making it so difficult for so many cops...not to mention all the cops who have been deliberately shot to death, b/c of the bogus reports....if you haven't noticed, or heard, cops are called out to a situation and ambushed....

And I blame the media for the division of this country....pushing the fact that cops are corrupt....

How dare they....I'm fit to be tied....and sick of their lies.

People, there are some bad cops in this world, there are some bad preachers, there are some very bad pasters who used their positions and molested kids....there are some bad bosses in this world, there is good and bad in everything and everyone, even you, even me...and a lot of kids are being raised to day to actually think and believe they can fight a cop, they don't have to give them their id's.

Cops are getting ambushed b/c of the media....and it's wrong, and it's time the media exercise some responsibility for this....

I watched the smug woman on Good Morning America, counter her co-hort, when the co-hort made the comment, "I think it's against the law to have alcohol on the NJ beaches", and that smug woman says, "well, I don't think it's right that the cop hit her in the head". Well lady, you put a uniform on and go out there and deal with these brats your raising....

Channel 6 Action news reported this ever since it happened, without ever saying, that the woman not only resisted arrest, but violated the cop....
Quote:
yes, and she took her claims down off the internet, just like when a kid shoots up a school the parents, claim that Johnny was a good boy....

Did you ask yourself why were the cops called there in the first place...if she did nothing, they wouldn't have tried to put hand cuffs on her, but she resisted even that....

Do you know that the cop was going to pass her by and let her go after he gave her a warning...she was under age, and was drinking on the beach...both against the law...and while he was walking away she gave him a big mouth and he came back and asked her for ID...she refused, so he tried to put hand cuffs on her and arrest her....do you know she kicked him in the groin, and spit at him?

doesn't matter if the bottle was unopened, it was on the beach it wasn't allowed there, no alcoholic beverages are allowed on the beach.

and I wrote 6abc news and left them know that I was sick and tired of them portraying police as the bad guy, they never even tried to find out, why the police were called out in the first place....

oh yeah, 6 ABC news always reports the truth, all right....

Did you watch GMA to....how the wise arsed reporter spoke to her co-worker who was reporting on this...
the reporter said, "I'm pretty sure, alcohol is prohibited on the beach, and the snarky co-worker said, "I'm pretty sure it's not cool to punch a woman in the head".

See, all these news stations love to portray police as bad people, and you know what they do, they are actually putting their lives on the line...do you know how many innocent cops have been ambushed and killed since this whole thing started?

I bet you don't.

I bet you don't know how difficult it is when a cop shoots someone? What they go thru...

In this world today, cops know full well that their community and mayors might not support them, so they watch themselves and how they respond, b/c their jobs are constantly on the line...they don't get paid enough to put up with the crap they have to put up with, and then worry about getting ambushed.

You have no idea, you don't see them as humans, all you see is a video that the news media uses to push their own agendas, and let me tell you, every time a cop is ambushed it's on the Media, they are the ones that divide, and you know why, for votes....that simple...
LOL. Holy hysterics. Get a grip.

(1) You are raging about the "MEDIA and their lies", while simultaneously posting inaccuracies yourself. Again, no one called the cops. They were patrolling for the Memorial Day crackdown. Also, the details that you posted, about the cops having let her go in the beginning, that she has a record, that she spat and was kicking...were REPORTED BY THE MEDIA. That is how you know about it. Is it only "lies" when they post stuff you don't like? Hmm. Sounds familiar.

(2) No innocent cops were in danger of being "ambushed and killed" by some scrawny 20 year-old girl in a bathing suit on the beach, who had some unopened cans of beer. What are you talking about?

(3) It is hilarious that you are raging in one thread about raising the age for gun permits from 18 to 21 (because we send kids to war at 18) yet, when it comes to beer, a 20 year-old deserves to be punched in the head for the grave sin, and the police-ambushing and police-killing scourge that is underage drinking.

(4) "Now if that would have been me, my parents would have done a lot worse when they got a hold of me...believe me. " Your parents can do whatever the hell they want to you...and actually, even that is within the bounds of the law. But just because your parents believed in 'Spare the rod, spoil the child', doesn't mean the cops get to use excessive force and/or assault people for what boils down to being mouthy and not kissing their ass sufficiently. Below is a list of things my mother has beaten me with:

-coat hanger (both wire and plastic)
-wooden spoon
-slotted spoon
-ladle
-spatula
-egg beater
-Tupperware lid
-Isotoner slipper
-fly swatter
-back scratcher
-ruler
-badminton racket
-ping pong paddle

Number of times my mother has punched me in the head? ZERO. And that's including in high school when I got caught drinking.

Old 05-29-2018, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDak15 View Post
That post is a lot of things, but "rational" is not one of them.

Old 05-29-2018, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofagunk View Post
People are calling that a punch in the head?
We got a real internet tough guy here. I'm betting you'd be crying like a girl yourself if you got punched in the head by the cops.

Old 05-29-2018, 07:19 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersfan View Post
The shore towns have notoriously bad cops. A town like Wildwood hires part timers to work from May to September, and they are generally overzealous young cops with no experience.

When I was 19 or so, I was down the shore and had a beer in a red cup on the beach. It was like 2 or 3 PM and I was sober. Got stopped by a cop and he kept trying to escalate the situation, which was not serious in the first place. Obviously smart enough not to bite, but it felt like he was trying to escalate the situation and provoke me into a physical altercation.
Look ,was she wrong yes, should she have been arrested ...yes. Yet there is no mistake here those THREE yes (3) rent a cops couldn't handle one girl . I like you lived in a Jersey shore town that hired the rental cops and they were a joke, we called them the beach badge Police and like you said they would almost start trouble just for fun.

Old 05-30-2018, 05:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docendo discimus View Post
LOL. Holy hysterics. Get a grip.

(1) You are raging about the "MEDIA and their lies", while simultaneously posting inaccuracies yourself. Again, no one called the cops. They were patrolling for the Memorial Day crackdown. Also, the details that you posted, about the cops having let her go in the beginning, that she has a record, that she spat and was kicking...were REPORTED BY THE MEDIA. That is how you know about it. Is it only "lies" when they post stuff you don't like? Hmm. Sounds familiar.

(2) No innocent cops were in danger of being "ambushed and killed" by some scrawny 20 year-old girl in a bathing suit on the beach, who had some unopened cans of beer. What are you talking about?

(3) It is hilarious that you are raging in one thread about raising the age for gun permits from 18 to 21 (because we send kids to war at 18) yet, when it comes to beer, a 20 year-old deserves to be punched in the head for the grave sin, and the police-ambushing and police-killing scourge that is underage drinking.

(4) "Now if that would have been me, my parents would have done a lot worse when they got a hold of me...believe me. " Your parents can do whatever the hell they want to you...and actually, even that is within the bounds of the law. But just because your parents believed in 'Spare the rod, spoil the child', doesn't mean the cops get to use excessive force and/or assault people for what boils down to being mouthy and not kissing their ass sufficiently. Below is a list of things my mother has beaten me with:

-coat hanger (both wire and plastic)
-wooden spoon
-slotted spoon
-ladle
-spatula
-egg beater
-Tupperware lid
-Isotoner slipper
-fly swatter
-back scratcher
-ruler
-badminton racket
-ping pong paddle

Number of times my mother has punched me in the head? ZERO. And that's including in high school when I got caught drinking.
Let me make one thing perfectly clear, I am nor have I been raging....I'm discussing, putting down my thoughts and feelings on paper, what I believe, we can't all agree, but that doesn't mean I'm raging....and that doesn't make me wrong and you right...it is simply about thoughts, feelings, perception and experience....

the rest of what you wrote, was futile b/c you lost me at your first sentence...when you insult, others to prove a point, simply because you might disagree, you lose quality and the chance for a perfectly good discussion not to mention credibility.

Oh and psst, I didn't suggest that these cops involved with this particular incident were at any risk of being ambushed....

Old 05-30-2018, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Look ,was she wrong yes, should she have been arrested ...yes. Yet there is no mistake here those THREE yes (3) rent a cops couldn't handle one girl . I like you lived in a Jersey shore town that hired the rental cops and they were a joke, we called them the beach badge Police and like you said they would almost start trouble just for fun.
funny how people that have no experience working with people who resist arrest, are quick to make them out to be pansies, (your comment about "Couldn't handle one girl) She spit at him and kicked him in the groin...you put a uniform on and get out there and deal with these low lives....see if you can do any better.

And why were they a joke, b/c they made you follow rules and regulations?

Old 05-30-2018, 06:40 AM

807 posts, read 1,033,309 times
Seems like cops are not being trained properly. If it takes three cops to subdue one young woman by bashing her head in, something is wrong. This happens all too often these days, excessive force. Back in the day, it seems like cops had more skills in apprehending people without beating or shooting them. Not so much anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey