Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2018, 07:24 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
He was not convicted FYI.
Neither was OJ.

Much like OJ, the preponderance of evidence was there. And much like OJ, the outcome was political rather than justice.

All it takes is one sympathetic juror for a hung jury.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2018, 08:34 AM

2,211 posts, read 1,574,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Neither was OJ.

Much like OJ, the preponderance of evidence was there. And much like OJ, the outcome was political rather than justice.

All it takes is one sympathetic juror for a hung jury.

You are talking as a "Social Justice Warrior" and seeking to invalidate the finding of a jury. You can't convict after the law acquits.

Old 11-18-2018, 08:45 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creamer1 View Post
You are talking as a "Social Justice Warrior" and seeking to invalidate the finding of a jury. You can't convict after the law acquits.
Haha. I’m not looking to convict after an acquittal. But common sense tells me not to let anyone I love hang out with OJ.

Just like common sense should have told voters not to vote for Menendez. Though, he wasn’t even acquitted. It was a mistrial.

Old 11-18-2018, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Haha. I’m not looking to convict after an acquittal. But common sense tells me not to let anyone I love hang out with OJ.

Just like common sense should have told voters not to vote for Menendez. Though, he wasn’t even acquitted. It was a mistrial.

I think I like you now, AnesthesiaMD. I appreciate that comment about how assenine it is NJians voted in Menendez. This forum mostly has trolls that prop up the Democratic line, I'm here to tear that to shreds with the Dylan Mini Gun (.30-caliber, motor driven, see Terminator 2, it can only be fired from a vehicle though due to battery power..) I gotta get to ... another State.

Old 11-18-2018, 10:25 AM

7,643 posts, read 6,480,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atgss View Post
As a POTUS he'd allow men to have multiple wives at once and push for more adultery.

But this is the dem way!

Loving un-GODLY things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obkm4J-mmOc

Old 11-18-2018, 02:04 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,255,242 times
Well 10 out of 12 jurors felt he was not guilty so that says something. And just because you think he should have been convicted does not mean he was convicted. Please be more accurate in your facts for the benefit of all that read your posts.

Old 11-18-2018, 02:29 PM

1,352 posts, read 1,531,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
Well 10 out of 12 jurors felt he was not guilty so that says something. And just because you think he should have been convicted does not mean he was convicted. Please be more accurate in your facts for the benefit of all that read your posts.
You have to understand the Republican mindset. If a Democrat is accused of anything, (even having sex parties in a non-existent basement of a DC pizzeria they are guilty. Even after 4 Benghazi investigations Hilary is guilty of murder. After how many months of the email investigation? NO charges have been brought. Of course it doesn't matter that the Bush admin also used unsecured servers, at one time the RNC's. Of course it doesn't matter that Trump constantly tweets on an unsecure phone.

It didn't matter that Roy Moore was accused of child molestation, that Hastert was paying bribes for homosexual relationships from years earlier, it didn't matter that Gingrich was his present wife, Calista while his previous wife he was still married to was hospitalized for chemo.

No, it seems if you have an R next to your name, and profess your "faith", all sins, past, present, and future. will be and are forgiven.

Alas, if you have a D next to your name, you will never live down the candy bar you shoplifted when you were 7.

Old 11-18-2018, 03:08 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,197,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post

Sadly not shocked with whomever in this forum as well as the majority of NJ-ians (who are libs/dems/whatever) that is on that sinking ship.

Murphy boy with the help of the molester/thief (with his vote) to turn this state into .

Old 11-18-2018, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atgss View Post
Sadly not shocked with whomever in this forum as well as the majority of NJ-ians (who are libs/dems/whatever) that is on that sinking ship.

Murphy boy with the help of the molester/thief (with his vote) to turn this state into .

If it's any consolation, most of the forumers on here proclaiming D love... aren't real people. It's an Internet presence, nobody is actually like that.

New Jersey is a gilded toilet.

Old 11-18-2018, 05:16 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,197,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creamer1 View Post
If it's any consolation, most of the forumers on here proclaiming D love... aren't real people. It's an Internet presence, nobody is actually like that.

New Jersey is a gilded toilet.
Isn't it something!? I'm listening to Frank Sinatra Witchcraft song while reading your response. So perhaps that's my answer, people have been put under a "D" zombie spell in this forum as well as NJ voters and the rest that voted "D" in this country.

I have actually met people in NJ like that though.

If Murphy-boy gets his way, NJ will be a toilet filled with illegals as the majority.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey