Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2021, 12:13 PM

19,120 posts, read 25,316,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Yeah, DH has been splattering that Bergen County story all over this thread and a couple more on P&OC, but with no backup info other than he says so.
Just to clarify for some folks, in this case DH is NOT an abbreviation for Darling Husband.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2021, 12:21 PM

1,384 posts, read 1,752,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
Just to clarify for some folks, in this case DH is NOT an abbreviation for Darling Husband.

Democrat Hater?

Old 11-07-2021, 03:19 PM

19,120 posts, read 25,316,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leps12 View Post
Democrat Hater?
Yes, that would work in this case, as long as you add verbiage such as... despite the absence of any display of credible evidence regarding election irregularities.

Old 11-07-2021, 05:21 PM

206 posts, read 116,600 times
Quote:
Yes, that would work in this case, as long as you add verbiage such as... despite the absence of any display of credible evidence regarding election irregularities.

There's plenty of evidence people flee deep blue states for more liveable ones where they aren't nickel and dimed to death to support a gravy train for select others (vote grabs), or where it feels like criminals have more rights than their victims (nyc, San fran, etc).

I'm a moderate who has voted for both parties at the presidential level but I see the destruction progressive democrats can wreck.

Old 11-07-2021, 09:19 PM

88,544 posts, read 84,719,546 times
Quote:

Correct!

Old 11-08-2021, 01:32 PM

306 posts, read 203,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Interesting, I didn't know that. Makes me wonder why so many are intent on looking for new construction when buying. We didn't care as long as the home was solidly built. We planned to renovate either way.
We did new construction, and it means we're getting taxed at full market value. We thought about it a lot, and decided that it was worth it to have a house with warranty, all the big equipment and appliances under warranty etc. We looked at houses that would need work, and decided it just wasn't worth the time and expense when the main benefit was a lower tax bill. We were involved at every stage of the design process, so we've got a house that we won't want/need to remodel for at least 10-15 years.

Old 11-08-2021, 02:07 PM

19,037 posts, read 13,948,655 times
But you could've renovated a house to your standards and enjoyed much lower taxes in the end.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search

Old 11-08-2021, 02:41 PM

306 posts, read 203,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
But you could've renovated a house to your standards and enjoyed much lower taxes in the end.
No, not really, that's what I'm saying. It didn't work out like that. The difference in tax wasn't worth the expense and hassle of a full renovation.

Old 11-09-2021, 02:00 PM

2,641 posts, read 1,175,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC_livin_easy View Post
you have no proof of any fraud with mail in ballots. My wife and I voted by mail and have voted by mail for a few years now. It's very secure, and there's a paper trail. Typical whiny loser Republicans crying fraud because they lose elections. Sad that is what that party has become.
It's still very strange how just like with the POTUS votes all of a sudden over night votes and ballots just happen to appear, over night. Since when do public employees work over night?

All the information needed to make up fake/phony is on the drivers license at the DMV people, self included, were told they had to complete to register to vote at the DMV. All illegals immigrants, legal immigrants and everyone had to register to vote while applying for their drivers license. I told them I am already registered to vote but they said I had to also put down which party I sided with. I was so upset being forced to do this to get my license renewed. Every damn thing needed for address, ss#, drivers license, signature you freaking name it. All that was needed was printing of ballots that could easily be done by any politician and not just done here in the US. They could be printed up out of the Country especially with and by a former President. Think about over night just happens all those ballots showed up.

Old 11-09-2021, 04:42 PM

88,544 posts, read 84,719,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staystill View Post
It's still very strange how just like with the POTUS votes all of a sudden over night votes and ballots just happen to appear, over night. Since when do public employees work over night?

All the information needed to make up fake/phony is on the drivers license at the DMV people, self included, were told they had to complete to register to vote at the DMV. All illegals immigrants, legal immigrants and everyone had to register to vote while applying for their drivers license. I told them I am already registered to vote but they said I had to also put down which party I sided with. I was so upset being forced to do this to get my license renewed. Every damn thing needed for address, ss#, drivers license, signature you freaking name it. All that was needed was printing of ballots that could easily be done by any politician and not just done here in the US. They could be printed up out of the Country especially with and by a former President. Think about over night just happens all those ballots showed up.
Lots of public employees work overnight, every night.

But you are aware, of course, that people are hired just for purposes of the election, right? And that some of them obviously must work overnight on election night?

And that people from both major parties are involved in the ballot counting processes, not one party or another doing things in secret? And that people much smarter than random schmoes on message boards have already thought of all the possible ways to commit or prevent fraud long before the random schmoes did?

It also says quite a bit about you and the others who so deeply and desperately want there to have been fraud. This might come as a giant shock, but while fraud exists, not everyone in the world seeks to commit fraud at every opportunity. YOU may think that way. Most people do not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey