Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 02:36 PM

1,452 posts, read 3,171,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
when you are a master PUA, all girls want to bang.
I'm sorry..PUA?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2009, 03:16 PM

46 posts, read 35,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onegreatnurse View Post
I'm sorry..PUA?
pick
up
artist

Old 04-26-2009, 07:33 PM

2,865 posts, read 9,367,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JG183 View Post
may I have your permission to marry her ?
lol, She actually has a nice boyfriend , that she met at a University Christian group. She wants to finish college, and start her profession before she even thinks about doing that.

Diane G

Old 04-26-2009, 07:53 PM

2,865 posts, read 9,367,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyntmac View Post
I believe you. I meant it has passed the NY region by for the most part. I was excluding the south in that post.
Funny, I could spend a decade in the south and I would never pick up that accent but maybe my accent did change slightly there come to think of it..............
I have not picked up the accent either as a lot of my friends are transplants.
Most of my daughters friends are from TN or from the south.

Diane G

Old 04-26-2009, 08:02 PM

2,057 posts, read 5,491,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungNtheCiti View Post
Ok, I'm from the south and I miss the girls in the sundresses and pearls. Are there any places to go in Hoboken for this stuff or do I have to go to Lana and risk getting in a fight with every guy that I accidently touch on the elbow? Not that Lana is all that bad, really I can get drunk standing in the line from all the alcohol fuming from the hair gel.
Currently, I live in SC

I am trying to escape what you are trying to find. LOL

Old 04-27-2009, 08:33 AM

1,452 posts, read 3,171,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyND View Post
pick
up
artist
Ok, sorry, duh! lol...That's what happens when you've been up all night working and had very little sleep! Your brains stops firing on all pistons!

Old 04-27-2009, 02:47 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,698,345 times
im gonna take my dog around hoboken soon with my brother. i think once he sees what a chick magnet she is he will want to keep her. he walks around hoboken and says theres all these babes but he could use some help opening sets.

Old 05-27-2009, 02:52 PM

3 posts, read 8,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JG183 View Post
disagree -- once they hear you're from Joisey, it's over.
Haha, so true. I've lived in Brooklyn my whole life and it's true, once the sound of a Joisey accent comes near a city girls ears she goes a runnin'. Not to discriminate but Long Island residents and Staten Island residents get the same Jersey treatment as well.

Also true, city girls don't drive...unless they are crazy like me and find jobs that are 30miles away that require them to own a car.

I'm moving to Hoboken in late July to get away from city tax and $15 a day tolls...that being said, normal classy educated girl with her own money and car (who could care less about yours) moving to the area if any nice lads are out there in a hoboken bind

Old 05-27-2009, 03:42 PM

3 posts, read 8,761 times
Default fluffinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
im gonna take my dog around hoboken soon with my brother. i think once he sees what a chick magnet she is he will want to keep her. he walks around hoboken and says theres all these babes but he could use some help opening sets.
I'd be quicker to pick up fluffinator than the guy lol

Old 05-27-2009, 06:10 PM

1,977 posts, read 7,755,928 times
Theres bangables everywhere, not just in the night clubs/bars. Some of my best "finds" were in the high end supermarkets. Playing bad boi to wanna be good gurls wins more then not. Besides, unless you are a d-bag, simply banging gets old fast.

In my heyday it really didnt matter where. Approach, introduce, be respectfull, turn on the charm. I knew within 1-2 min if there was a chance of things going further than the current chat. Most NJ/NYC city women will too. If it did go further, it rarely ended up in the bedroom, and I was ok with that because I got to meet some great women (2 of which I still consider friends today 12 years later), had some awesome times, and would never trade it for the world. Educated, sexy, street smart women are all around. ESPECIALLY in the NJ/NYC area. Keep looking, be open, you'll find her.

Captain, a fluffy dog might get you an intro but nothing more from thr current stock of "city girls". Now, if thats the ONLY part your friend is having problems with then, by all means. Any advantage is a good one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey