Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 02:00 PM

4,287 posts, read 10,769,895 times

Advertisements

Gov. Jon Corzine closes on Chris Christie in N.J. poll | New Jersey Real-Time News - - NJ.com

This is probably going to go down to the wire. Corzine is running ad's all over the place and it will only increase as we draw closer to the election
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2009, 04:14 PM

11,346 posts, read 16,708,690 times
I can't believe Corslime is that close considering all the "trash" he has out in the open.

Old 10-01-2009, 04:50 PM

1,057 posts, read 1,919,316 times
"Uh-oh! Chris Christie is gonna take away your mammograms and give you all kinds of diseases and single-handedly get Roe vs. Wade overturned! I swear, I heard it on the TV commercial his opponent was running!"

If this poll is really true, I just lost a lot of respect for "Jersey Girls." I thought they were smarter than that!

Old 10-01-2009, 06:11 PM

1,398 posts, read 7,705,936 times
There are many many in NJ that for reasons I can't begin to understand refuse to vote anything but Democratic. I personally know a few and it's like talking to a brick when you try to discuss considering other options with them.

that's why...IMHO until that mentality changes we here in NJ are doomed.

Old 10-01-2009, 06:20 PM

2,653 posts, read 5,962,588 times
Christie is a friend of Karl Rove. That is no friend of mine.
As a democrat, I must admit something needs to change, but Christie is not it.
An old school fiscal conservative is what NJ needs right now (shhh, don't tell anyone I said that).
However, I will never, ever vote for a Neo-Con.

Old 10-01-2009, 06:40 PM

4,085 posts, read 8,789,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openheads View Post
As a democrat, I must admit something needs to change, but Christie is not it.
An old school fiscal conservative is what NJ needs right now (shhh, don't tell anyone I said that).
However, I will never, ever vote for a Neo-Con.
Same here.

Old 10-01-2009, 07:05 PM

5,818 posts, read 12,628,316 times
My union is begging me to vote for Corzine. My pocket and my BRAIN says to vote for someone else. I guess a vote for Daggett is a vote for Corzine. So instead of wasting my vote Christie is getting it. Corzine is good friends with all the thieves in Jersey City and Hudson County that were indicted. I'm watching the debate and I can't believe that they are drooling over to raise the gas tax and tolls.

Old 10-01-2009, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Corzine is a friend of the public employee unions that are bleeding the taxpayers dry. They're no friend of ANY taxpayer in this state that isn't a public employee. I really could not care less if Christie shook Karl Rove's hand once 8 years ago.

Old 10-01-2009, 07:24 PM

2,653 posts, read 5,962,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeradoDan View Post
I really could not care less if Christie shook Karl Rove's hand once 8 years ago.
Keep telling yourself that................................. Neo-Con=No vote from me.

Karl Rove and Chris Christie discussed N.J. governor run while serving as U.S. Attorney | New Jersey Real-Time News - - NJ.com

Old 10-01-2009, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Keep telling yourself that................................. Neo-Con=No vote from me.

Karl Rove and Chris Christie discussed N.J. governor run while serving as U.S. Attorney | New Jersey Real-Time News - - NJ.com
Of course he'd discuss it with Rove. If I felt like running for governor and had the opportunity to talk to one of the most successful political advisers of all time, I would too! Like I said, I'd take Rove over all of the union cronies and "community organizers" of the North Jersey Democrat machine that Corzine aligns himself with. Karl Rove was never responsible for raising my taxes or ruining my state - Corzine's pals were all in on it, however.

The bottom line is that we need to rid ourselves of Corzine and his corrupt, Democrat machine powered by union lackeys and other seedy folks like them that have no goal but extracting as much tax money out of the pockets of New Jerseyans as humanly possible. And sorry, but Chris Dagget (whose plan is to raise one tax to pay to lower another) doesn't have a chance, nor a clue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey