Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2009, 07:29 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,908,193 times

Advertisements

Has anyone purchased the Disney on Ice tickets yet?

Which location is better and safer for a Mom with two young children?

Prudential Center in Newark, IZOD center in East Rutherford or Sun National Bank Center in Trenton ?

What discounts are available?

Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2009, 08:44 PM

3,269 posts, read 9,936,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHomeHappy View Post
Has anyone purchased the Disney on Ice tickets yet?

Which location is better and safer for a Mom with two young children?

Prudential Center in Newark, IZOD center in East Rutherford or Sun National Bank Center in Trenton ?

What discounts are available?

Thanks
Freaky...I was just looking at this today. I think it's finished in Newark and is currently at IZOD until Monday. The code "MOM" is supposed to give a discount on Tickemaster but not good for weekends and only on the "cheap seats." Regular tickets (non-discounted weekend) ended up being over $200 for 4 tickets so I passed....

I did see that it's coming back in Jan so I might try for then.

Old 11-27-2009, 08:25 AM

Unhappy Big purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obrero View Post
Freaky...I was just looking at this today. I think it's finished in Newark and is currently at IZOD until Monday. The code "MOM" is supposed to give a discount on Tickemaster but not good for weekends and only on the "cheap seats." Regular tickets (non-discounted weekend) ended up being over $200 for 4 tickets so I passed....

I did see that it's coming back in Jan so I might try for then.
I see what you mean. I looked it up as well and was disappointed at their prices.
For us it was a toss up between taking the family to either Radio City Christmas Spectacular at sale price $50 per tkt = $200 plus tolls/parking/food. or
Disney on Ice sale price if I could get them $50 per tkt = $200 plus parking/food etc.
In this economy you would think that they would offer a better deal.

Old 11-27-2009, 09:13 AM

1,106 posts, read 4,898,927 times
There's a new Disney on ice being advertised at all 3 venues. They are in January. Trenton sales are open to the public now and seats range from $15-75 I think.

Prudential and Izod I think are still in pre-sale and you need a special code to buy them but they will be open to the public either tomorrow or Sunday. I booked Trenton this morning and got EXCELLENT seats for $25.

Old 11-27-2009, 10:13 AM

Default Tremton?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrjersey View Post
There's a new Disney on ice being advertised at all 3 venues. They are in January. Trenton sales are open to the public now and seats range from $15-75 I think.

Prudential and Izod I think are still in pre-sale and you need a special code to buy them but they will be open to the public either tomorrow or Sunday. I booked Trenton this morning and got EXCELLENT seats for $25.
I've never been to that location. How is Trenton? Safe with ample close parking?

Old 11-27-2009, 12:09 PM

1,106 posts, read 4,898,927 times
Sorry I can't help you. I have never been there but it is closer to me than the other places. I am making an assumption that just like Newark and Secaucus the crowd will be drawn from all over. From the Sun National Bank Center website it sounds like there is plenty of parking. When I mentioned to my cousin who works in Trenton that I was going to be getting these tickets he didn't tell me not to. It really never occurred to me that there could be a problem
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey