Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 09:04 AM

717 posts, read 1,955,920 times

Advertisements

Looks pretty out of shape...but could you neo cons imagine corpulent chicken cheney without a shirt, or lardy limpbaugh (whose flabby arms, when he mocked Michael J. Fox so infamously, shook like doughy "old lady granny arms", to borrow from friend PK)...or porky blow hard/flatulent O'Reilly (no camera could survive such obscenities)???

Actually, most of you righties tend to be grossly out of shape it occurs to me, as I ponder the topic. Seems like every blathering, bawling and whimpering repub talking head I see on the idiot box is either busting out of his suit or has too many fat, grisly chins to count A sloppy sow at the trough or an over fed hippo would be a better mascot for the repubs than the noble elephant. The only physical exception is the vile revisionist Ann Coultur, she of not one wit of culture...and many of us wonder in amusement if she is really a woman at all! Only Arnold is in fair shape these days and he's really just a liberal pretending to be a repub for the power base it confers to his interests. Believe me I met Arnold four times when we were much younger and he was as far left as anyone could possibly be back then...his current policies are more centrist, with some leaning towards those pesky liberals y'all fear so much Yep, lotsa double and triple chins adorning all (or at least most of) you tweedle dees and tweedle dumbs Such silly hypocrits and plump poseurs. Betcha not one of ya has a six pack 'till next time I blithely drop by to drop a few bombs in glee on thee ...............this is just way too much fun!

Last edited by dracul; 02-11-2009 at 09:14 AM.. Reason: luv to slap 'em!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2009, 09:25 AM

2,600 posts, read 2,327,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dracul View Post
Looks pretty out of shape...but could you neo cons imagine corpulent chicken cheney without a shirt, or lardy limpbaugh (whose flabby arms, when he mocked Michael J. Fox so infamously, shook like doughy "old lady granny arms", to borrow from friend PK)...or porky blow hard/flatulent O'Reilly (no camera could survive such obscenities)???

Actually, most of you righties tend to be grossly out of shape it occurs to me, as I ponder the topic. Seems like every blathering, bawling and whimpering repub talking head I see on the idiot box is either busting out of his suit or has too many fat, grisly chins to count A sloppy sow at the trough or an over fed hippo would be a better mascot for the repubs than the noble elephant. The only physical exception is the vile revisionist Ann Coultur, she of not one wit of culture...and many of us wonder in amusement if she is really a woman at all! Only Arnold is in fair shape these days and he's really just a liberal pretending to be a repub for the power base it confers to his interests. Believe me I met Arnold four times when we were much younger and he was as far left as anyone could possibly be back then...his current policies are more centrist, with some leaning towards those pesky liberals y'all fear so much Yep, lotsa double and triple chins adorning all (or at least most of) you tweedle dees and tweedle dumbs Such silly hypocrits and plump poseurs. Betcha not one of ya has a six pack 'till next time I blithely drop by to drop a few bombs in glee on thee ...............this is just way too much fun!
You are sooo colorful today! I'd rep ya, but they won't let me!
can people imagine limbaugh shirtless? I'll bet he looks preggo!

Old 02-12-2009, 10:13 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,353,229 times
OMG!!! Limpbaugh makes me puke just to hear his woman hating butt talk but I was thinking about this thread and Val Kilmer and started imagining something horrible. Can you imagine if Hollywood's dumbass couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Skank wanted to run for office?
Excuse me while I go puke. Where is the puking emotican??

Old 02-12-2009, 11:28 AM

3,422 posts, read 10,909,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
Where is the puking emotican??
I know there is one out there but don't think it works on this message board system, unfortunately.

There are times it would be quite apropos.

Old 02-12-2009, 12:31 PM

Quote:
OMG!!! Limpbaugh makes me puke just to hear his woman hating butt talk but I was thinking about this thread and Val Kilmer and started imagining something horrible. Can you imagine if Hollywood's dumbass couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Skank wanted to run for office?
here's some
Google Image Result for http://www.clipartof.com/images/clipart/thumbnail2/19571_grossed_out_emoticon_smiley_face_puking_gree n_vomit.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Actor Val Kilmer-pukey.bmp  

Old 02-12-2009, 12:57 PM

My sentiments exactly. Thank you Mutz.

Old 02-12-2009, 06:24 PM

550 posts, read 1,550,752 times
Quote:
Song, Ask and you will receive!!!

Old 02-12-2009, 06:37 PM

Thanks Pipeweld.
I forgot to mention some one else that makes me puke and Draccy already mentioned and that's Ann Coulter. She's more of a skank than Angelina.
They both belong on Bret Michaels Rock of Love bus but probably wouldn't make the cut after being tested for some sexual disease. I don't think Bret would boink either one of them and he'll boink anybody it seems.
Gotta go puke again.

Old 02-13-2009, 05:30 AM

Quote:
now see, if kilmer or limpbag were females, we'd all be saying, "my, what a face, what a figger (figure) two more legs, and they'd look like trigger."

Old 02-13-2009, 09:10 AM

I'd rather be with Trigger.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico