Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 04:26 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,246,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracul;7366425[I
Kilmer is entitled to his opinions and deserves to be heard. It is a free country, the last I knew. [/i]
How is he in any way "entitled" to badmouth Vietnam veterans? What military service has he done? What sacrifice has he made to keep our country free?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2009, 07:10 AM

1 posts, read 1,854 times
Val Kilmer is just like 90% of the morons that come from Hollywood. He is scum and needs to shut his mouth. A lot of men that went to Vietnam volenteered. He has no idea what he's talking about. As far as I'm concerned, he and the rest of the traitors in Hollywood can go to Cuba or Iran.

Old 02-09-2009, 08:28 AM

1,305 posts, read 3,617,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondog62001 View Post
Val Kilmer is just like 90% of the morons that come from Hollywood. He is scum and needs to shut his mouth. A lot of men that went to Vietnam volenteered. He has no idea what he's talking about. As far as I'm concerned, he and the rest of the traitors in Hollywood can go to Cuba or Iran.
It's obvious to me that "MarineCrap" has disappeared, and now several new posters have arrived, spouting the same drivel. Bravo Marinecrap, you have figured out how to own more than one account.

Old 02-09-2009, 09:33 AM

2,600 posts, read 2,331,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moondog62001 View Post
A great majority of movies are made in hollywood, some actors have been veterens too, one I can think of right off hand is audie murphy. so when someone says 90% of morons come from hollywood, I'd like to see some data that backs up these figures. (can't be done, because the statement isn't true in the first place)
Cinema of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and traitors too? someone please name one, at least one. (woops, can't do that either, it doesn't exist)
I love it when one poster cannot substantiate a point of view unless he/she signs out of C-D and then signs back in under a different user ID and backs a false claim with another false claim or statement.
I wonder, moondog, do you ever, ever watch movies at all? if you do, chances are, they were filmed in you know where: Hollywood!

Old 02-09-2009, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
How is he in any way "entitled" to badmouth Vietnam veterans? What military service has he done? What sacrifice has he made to keep our country free?
I served. and it wasn't much of a sacrifice to me, I was glad to do it, and I have never forgotten that our service people help protect our freedoms, one of which is freedom of speech.

Old 02-09-2009, 11:08 AM

3,301 posts, read 6,338,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highdesertmutz View Post
I served. and it wasn't much of a sacrifice to me, I was glad to do it, and I have never forgotten that our service people help protect our freedoms, one of which is freedom of speech.
Free Speech goes in all directions. To complain about Val Kilmer is free speech.

Old 02-09-2009, 11:40 AM

2,857 posts, read 6,737,329 times
Ten pages of comments now, and no one knows where Val Kilmer stands on the issues, with the exception of whether he thinks he's a better actor than a Vietnam veteran. Let's save the argument until he runs for office.

Old 02-09-2009, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
Free Speech goes in all directions. To complain about Val Kilmer is free speech.
and, like wise to agree and disagree with his comments are to, I'm glad you've enlightened yourself.

Old 02-09-2009, 12:24 PM

1,305 posts, read 3,617,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highdesertmutz View Post
and, like wise to agree and disagree with his comments are to, I'm glad you've enlightened yourself.
Yeah, edjumacation is a good thing.

Old 02-09-2009, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinegaroon View Post
Yeah, edjumacation is a good thing.
ain't it, doncha know
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico