Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2009, 01:45 PM

17,998 posts, read 9,081,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLE H View Post
Like gdude says!

Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
I understand what you were saying.
Thanks for not puking but I wouldn't wear a bikini in public anyway. I'd rather be on a nude beach somewhere getting olive oil rubbed on me so I won't get sunburned.
and I would be the one rubbing the oil

How is everyone?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2009, 02:07 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,361,140 times

How is everyone?

Hi gdude -

Do you hang out at nude beaches?

Seriously, I just got done working out and taking a shower and I feel great.
I'm getting back into 'moving around' more and it feels good. I forgot how good it felt.

Old 04-29-2009, 03:23 PM

2,600 posts, read 2,329,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdude View Post

How is everyone?
Better clear that with charlie first

Old 04-29-2009, 03:27 PM

13,134 posts, read 40,658,447 times
Quote:
I'm on my way to Alamo to get my frizzy hair cut. I don't like it when it grows out too much.
Feels good to put on a short sleeve shirt today.
Song.......how was your trip into town yesterday ?

Old 04-29-2009, 03:29 PM

17,998 posts, read 9,081,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highdesertmutz View Post
Better clear that with charlie first
Charlie scares me

Old 04-29-2009, 04:29 PM

Charlie would probably enjoy watching and he's a nice guy so he shouldn't scare you. He would like me to be golden brown and delicious anyway.

Old 04-29-2009, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6 FOOT 3 View Post
Song.......how was your trip into town yesterday ?
Everytime I go into Alamo, there doesn't seem to be enough hours to do what I want to do but the trip was great. The weather was nice. I got my hair back into shape again. (My hair is shoulder length and wavy and it looks better when it's cut in layers but I've been trying to get the 'mountain woman' look and have my layers grow out and that doesn't work on my hair type)
We usually eat at a restaurant in Alamo but we stopped at a restaurant in Cloudcroft called, can't remember now what it's called but they have pizza and sandwiches. I had a 7 inch pizza and it was some of the best pizza I've had at a restaurant as I'm pretty picky on restaurants and pizza. It's like one of those pan pizzas with thinner crust and not as much goop on it.

Old 04-29-2009, 04:40 PM

Anybody like Ravioli?
That's what's being served now at my house. I like to make it from scratch but sometimes it's simpler buying a bag of it for a casserole like recipe we like.
I gave some to my neighbors across the road. Hope they like it.

Old 04-29-2009, 04:47 PM

9,191 posts, read 21,898,688 times
Quote:
Everytime I go into Alamo, there doesn't seem to be enough hours to do what I want to do but the trip was great. The weather was nice. I got my hair back into shape again. (My hair is shoulder length and wavy and it looks better when it's cut in layers but I've been trying to get the 'mountain woman' look and have my layers grow out and that doesn't work on my hair type)
We usually eat at a restaurant in Alamo but we stopped at a restaurant in Cloudcroft called, can't remember now what it's called but they have pizza and sandwiches. I had a 7 inch pizza and it was some of the best pizza I've had at a restaurant as I'm pretty picky on restaurants and pizza. It's like one of those pan pizzas with thinner crust and not as much goop on it.
Well, it ain't nice today...it's headed to 88, and that is just fhot.

I hate summer. I hate summer. I hate summer.

I guess I'm just going to have to run over to CC for some lunch or something, and cool off.

I need to go get a cut, too. It's getting too hot to have anything but something pretty short, and I'm also starting back swimming after having taken April off.

I can't wait until November.

Old 04-29-2009, 04:52 PM

I think it's strange in a funny way that going to Alamo, I have on crop pants and shirt and sandals and we have to turn on the a/c in the car and then we come back home and put on long sleeve shirts.
You've got the perfect hairstyle for a ponytail and lucky you can wear your hair one length.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico