Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > New Orleans
 [Register]
New Orleans New Orleans - Metairie - Kenner metro area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2010, 01:53 PM

152 posts, read 479,876 times

Advertisements

Just saw a commercial and checked out the website. I was wondering if there was any more information out there. Like the availablity of homes from them, average costs, time it takes to go through with it all, requirements, things that would exclude a person from meeting the requirements. Anything really regarding them. As they advertise they have condos and homes as low as $30k! is this correct or are there very few homes/condos that low, and the majority are higher. Where are the homes, Im assuming St. Bernard parish or something.

Old 06-10-2010, 10:52 AM

152 posts, read 479,876 times
Bumping this because I'm still curious, but everyone here seems to be able to afford 1/4million dollar homes and up so maybe yall haven't looked into them ever or been curious like me.

Old 06-10-2010, 03:40 PM

310 posts, read 854,905 times
No need to put people down with snide income comments. If you haven't noticed, most people around here have been looking for affordable living like yourself, so hold up and take a look:

Affordable Homeownership | Renola Homes

Give them a call, they will be your best source of info. I know there are lower income requirements because they're gearing themselves toward the working poor who couldn't rebuild.

Old 06-11-2010, 09:54 PM

406 posts, read 625,438 times
I never seen a home that was under 50K and in move in condition in the New Orleans area. I would definitely watch these people with a magnifying glass. If you have a ny luck with them please update this post I'm curious about this same company myself.

Old 08-04-2010, 09:47 AM

1 posts, read 5,330 times
any update on this from anyone?

Old 08-04-2010, 03:02 PM

310 posts, read 854,905 times
A few months ago, there were several complaints about them with WDSU I Team. Complaints about corners being cut and numerous things falling apart. Just be careful.

Old 08-12-2010, 12:08 PM

1 posts, read 5,226 times
Hello everyone. I noticed this thread late last night and it’s been seriously bothering me ever since. Our company, RENOLA Homes, acquires and renovates storm damaged single family homes in the Greater New Orleans area. Our mission is to provide quality and affordable homeownership to as many families as possible. Our company has purchased, renovated, and sold over 100 single family homes in the Greater New Orleans area over the last several years and our level of customer satisfaction is outstanding. This is not a coincidence because it’s something that we place an extremely high level of importance on. We aim to treat people fairly and honestly and to offer a quality home to everyone who decides to purchase from us. To be direct, this is not entirely for unselfish reasons; a large percentage of our new business comes from referrals from our existing customers who refer their coworkers, their family and their friends when they decide it’s time to purchase a home. I may ask a couple of our customers to post their experiences with our company on here.
Nico82NO, I’d like to answer your original question. As advertised, we have condominiums available from $39,900 up to $79,900. The $39,900 is a studio or efficiency condominium unit and the $79,900 is a 2 bedroom 1.5 bathroom townhouse style condominium. In terms of affordability, it’s pretty incredible, a young first time homebuyer just purchased a $39,900 studio condominium from us and his mortgage payment came out to be less than $250 per month which I think is amazing. At the present time we are sold out of detached single family homes but we are acquiring more and hope to have some single family homes available pretty soon. Our homes sell in the range of $100,000 to $175,000 depending on size and location, and generally average about $135,000 today.
Binthere, I’m upset that you are currently unsatisfied with your experience with us. I’ve just sent you a message on this site with my personal cell number. If you can’t or don’t get the message, then please feel free to email me at [email]jared@renolausa.com[/email] to setup a time for myself, and our VP of Development to meet with you at your home to discuss your quality concerns. As previously stated, it’s very important to us that our customers are satisfied and you’re no different. For the record, Patrick is an extremely well intentioned, honest and good person and I’m proud to have him as a member of the RENOLA Homes team.

Jared C. Castellaw
Director of Operations
RENOLA Homes

Last edited by JaredCastellaw; 08-12-2010 at 01:06 PM..

Old 08-12-2010, 01:23 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,835,634 times
Closed as it verges on cunsumer complaints, which are not allowed.

Realtors are welcome here but do see our Realtor Advice to avoid infractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > New Orleans