Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2015, 02:20 PM

189 posts, read 190,090 times

Advertisements

Yeah... I don't know how they doing it but I can't wait lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2015, 02:24 PM

76 posts, read 90,165 times
Now that you think about it I think it's good that they moving people in on different days. Imagine if all tenants moved in on the same day it would be mayham lol

Old 07-30-2015, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgalgonebad View Post
Now that you think about it I think it's good that they moving people in on different days. Imagine if all tenants moved in on the same day it would be mayham lol
Lol forreal

Old 07-30-2015, 03:51 PM

13 posts, read 12,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naenae111 View Post
oh ok!!
So they said next Thursday you will sign the lease and move in??? I'm anxious. It's been almost an eight month process

Old 07-30-2015, 03:52 PM

74 posts, read 74,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambitious2 View Post
So they said next Thursday you will sign the lease and move in??? I'm anxious. It's been almost an eight month process

Monday I sign my lease Thursday I move in

Old 07-30-2015, 04:23 PM

76 posts, read 90,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by naenae111 View Post
Monday I sign my lease Thursday I move in
Wonderful do u know if they schedule lease signing according to log # did you have a very low log #?

Old 07-30-2015, 04:45 PM

74 posts, read 74,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgalgonebad View Post
Wonderful do u know if they schedule lease signing according to log # did you have a very low log #?

I don't think it's going by log number I think it's going by who's paper work was completed first because when I first went they told me they had to send a lot of paper work back b4 letting ppl view.... So I believe the next batch of people should be the week after

Old 07-30-2015, 04:49 PM

17 posts, read 18,216 times
This thread is a lifesaver. I've been reading the posts since my1st intvw. Thx for the updates. Saw my apt yesterday and I'm so in love with it. Truly a dream come true. Met a few neighbors yesterday. Looks like a diverse group so far and everyone looked so excited and happy!

Old 07-30-2015, 04:57 PM

196 posts, read 219,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemBelle View Post
This thread is a lifesaver. I've been reading the posts since my1st intvw. Thx for the updates. Saw my apt yesterday and I'm so in love with it. Truly a dream come true. Met a few neighbors yesterday. Looks like a diverse group so far and everyone looked so excited and happy!
Did you take pictures I'm such a visual person I love pictures

Old 07-30-2015, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemBelle View Post
I LOVED THE BUILDING AND MY APARTMENT.. I really did speak with anyone hopefully i meet everyone soon!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery