Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2016, 03:15 PM

196 posts, read 330,607 times

Advertisements

Do they let u know if u haven't been selected? Cuz I really would want to knows F not waste time waiting etc etc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2016, 03:55 PM

436 posts, read 496,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorditostyle View Post
Do they let u know if u haven't been selected? Cuz I really would want to knows F not waste time waiting etc etc
They said they'll send email or letter saying you're not qualified and that you could appeal. But yeah the way the process is going.... 🙄🙄

Old 01-06-2016, 04:27 PM

42 posts, read 51,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorditostyle View Post
Thank you I saw it

You guys were right the "waiting" part is killing me

I rather they tell me I was rejected then to never findout at this point

Like always I came up with new questions to ask , any idea what kind of business are opening up on the store front of the building?

I'm secretly hoping for a Dunken donut and a cvs/rateaid/duenereade lol
I believe the building on Georgia they are going to make a planet fitness

Old 01-06-2016, 06:13 PM

196 posts, read 330,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendria View Post
I believe the building on Georgia they are going to make a planet fitness
Holy **** that be so perfect Jesuschrist that would complete the nightborhood for me if I get the apartment only thing missing is an AMC Movie threater

Old 01-07-2016, 12:43 AM

111 posts, read 137,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jess10 View Post
Oh my! Yes that's a long time.. They are really moving slow..
I'm still waiting n my interview was Nov6 i was on the appeal list but when I call yesterday the lady told me am qualified for 3bedrooms.she said credit must be over 550 no loans so i told her that I have car loan she say loan like cash loan which I don't have n my credit is over 550 so im keeping my fingers crossed..I call them every 2days

Old 01-07-2016, 12:49 AM

111 posts, read 137,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bclarke1983 View Post
I passed by the building last night and it seemed like all the building are occupied. I see peoples light on in all the buildings....
there's two buildings left to be finish I pass there twice a day with my son to n back for school

Old 01-07-2016, 12:57 AM

2,046 posts, read 4,959,580 times
how do you get into that building livonia commonns

Old 01-07-2016, 07:09 AM

197 posts, read 253,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavis21 View Post
I'm still waiting n my interview was Nov6 i was on the appeal list but when I call yesterday the lady told me am qualified for 3bedrooms.she said credit must be over 550 no loans so i told her that I have car loan she say loan like cash loan which I don't have n my credit is over 550 so im keeping my fingers crossed..I call them every 2days
Why were you on the appeal list.. And no loans don't count.. I have student loans and I'm just fine

Old 01-07-2016, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qjbusmaster View Post
how do you get into that building livonia commonns
You had to apply via mail or online! But I don't think they are taking applications any longer

Old 01-07-2016, 07:17 AM

Hey all..

So guess what, yesterday I witness my first verbal fight on my floor.. I was sleeping and was awaken around 11:30 by a lady yelling at the top of her lungs! She was arguing with her boyfriend in the hallway although it seemed like it was only her because she was the only voice I could hear after yelling so can loud she began to degrade the guy to the extreme... SMFH.. I was seconds away from opening my door and telling them to take that **** in there apartment or outside.. That was very inconsiderate but as I was putting on my sweats I guess she left.. Heard the elevator open.. SMFH... This is crazy...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery