Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2016, 12:17 PM

197 posts, read 253,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amourlee View Post
Nope no luck here either. I'm going to call for more info around February 1st. Hopefully I hear something before then.
I think the hold up is the fact that they haven't finish the buildings
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2016, 12:45 PM

436 posts, read 496,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jess10 View Post
I think the hold up is the fact that they haven't finish the buildings
Yeah I hope is that. My friend just got and email that he got approved for the Atlantic ave commons in Brooklyn. Oh how I wish that was me. But no luck. Just trying to keep my faith up and not lose hope.

Old 01-23-2016, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amourlee View Post
Yeah I hope is that. My friend just got and email that he got approved for the Atlantic ave commons in Brooklyn. Oh how I wish that was me. But no luck. Just trying to keep my faith up and not lose hope.
Just keep the faith.. I know one of these apartments are for you...

Old 01-25-2016, 04:18 PM

67 posts, read 75,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavis21 View Post
I sign up with capital one n they send me notifications n when I sign in there was a inquiry from prestige management
I have a capital one credit card as well . I am going to log into the desktop to see

Old 01-26-2016, 08:41 AM

111 posts, read 137,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apartment_hunting View Post
I have a capital one credit card as well . I am going to log into the desktop to see
creat an account you get notifications when they ran ur credit

Old 01-28-2016, 02:32 AM

25 posts, read 70,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjaycee89 View Post
I had my interview on the 1st and they just ran my credit 2 days ago

how didi you know they ran your credit ? i just had an interview 2 weeks ago

Old 01-28-2016, 04:16 AM

hey ladies and gents,
i spent all night reading all 65 pages lol can you tell i have no life anyways i had my interview on 01/14/16 and im a community prefernce i think as i use to live in that neighborhood before. i went on the interview and handed all my documents in only thing was i only had 4 bank statements as before i had a joint accout and no longer have one. the lady took my papers and told me i should know within the next 2 months if i qualify. this was my second notice never recieved the first one or maybe i did and deleted it from my email. my log number was in the 15000s. i also asked about credit score and she said i had 2 months to get it in the higer 500 range, if its low. I'll be waiting until next month to see if i got any inquries on my credit, by the way which score are they using? and i have my HR department on speed dial about the employement verfication which i dont get since we had to take an employment letter

Old 01-28-2016, 04:19 AM

i have other log numbers for buildings in brooklyn for 3, 349 and lower but never recieved a call. i hope this one is for me by gods grace. this apartment came in handy as my current roomate is stealing from me i need a place asap. iqaulify for studio with 2014 income but a one bedroom by last year income.

Old 01-28-2016, 05:22 AM

196 posts, read 330,470 times
They only go by last year income and this current year as they calculate how much u'll will make this year with the employment vitrification

Old 01-28-2016, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinda123 View Post
how didi you know they ran your credit ? i just had an interview 2 weeks ago
You can create an account with a company to see.. But sit back and enjoy the ride lol the process unfortunately has been very long for some
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery