Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2018, 08:04 AM

79 posts, read 94,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolBreeze2018 View Post
Congrats everyone!!!

Copperdreams - I know this may be a crazy question, are there ceiling lights in the living room and bedroom? I see that there is ceiling lights in the kitchen. Hence I have not seen my apt yet. Patiently waiting.
There are ceiling lights in the kitchen, which in the case of the one bedroom apartment, runs the length of the living room. So it’s realty in the living room too (one fixture for “both” spaces.)0 Then there are ceiling lights in the entrance and the hallway, but none in the bedroom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2018, 12:15 PM

42 posts, read 48,411 times
Hi Copperdreams!

I just has got the keys and did a walk through but i didn't realize until after the maintenance man left that i dont have a shower rod or shower door it is suppose to come with one?

Or do i need to purchase and adjustable shower rod?

Old 05-16-2018, 02:26 PM

86 posts, read 104,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesssrocks View Post
Hi Copperdreams!

I just has got the keys and did a walk through but i didn't realize until after the maintenance man left that i dont have a shower rod or shower door it is suppose to come with one?

Hi Jesssrocks,
I think you need to buy one. i don't have either.

Old 05-16-2018, 02:40 PM

42 posts, read 48,411 times
ahhh okay thank you! so strange lol

Old 05-16-2018, 07:39 PM

91 posts, read 102,271 times
congrats jess!!

Old 05-16-2018, 11:04 PM

44 posts, read 45,484 times
Copperdreams -Thanks

Jesssrocks - congrats!! If I remember a post the bathroom door slides inside the wall, it's there

Old 05-17-2018, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesssrocks View Post
Hi Copperdreams!

Right. Inexplicably there is no shower rod, and you can't drill into the walls, so yes you need to purchase a tension rod. I got one from KMart for like $12. It works fine.

Old 05-17-2018, 08:38 AM

87 posts, read 91,510 times
Did you guys have to go back to BG to sign a document before signing your lease? I was contacted by the building and set up a time to sign the lease. But just got a call saying I have to go back to their office to sign something that's part of my lease before I sign the lease at the building. I thought I was all done with BG. Guess not.

Old 05-17-2018, 08:52 AM

129 posts, read 134,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulartist View Post
Did you guys have to go back to BG to sign a document before signing your lease? I was contacted by the building and set up a time to sign the lease. But just got a call saying I have to go back to their office to sign something that's part of my lease before I sign the lease at the building. I thought I was all done with BG. Guess not.

Yes same thing happened to me, I went in on Tuesday and signed the paper.

Old 05-17-2018, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulartist View Post
Yes, this is normal. It's just a form called Tenant Income Verification. It's just a single page where once again you verify your income and household size. Its just a summary of basic information you have verified before.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery