Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2017, 07:35 AM

121 posts, read 92,917 times

Advertisements

I hope you love your apartment!!! please send pics once you see the unit.
I know that feeling lol I felt like my days were so long before I even see the unit. But is all worth it at the end.

Old 05-02-2017, 07:49 AM

351 posts, read 503,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mely1429 View Post
I know that feeling lol I felt like my days were so long before I even see the unit. But is all worth it at the end.
Thanks.... I will. I know I just want time to fly but is going so slow... lol Can't wait till I see it I hope so too. I THINK i AM I'M ALREADY IN LOVE WITH IT... LOL I know total wierdo...

Old 05-02-2017, 08:42 AM

279 posts, read 218,346 times
No you not Mary cause I felt the same way and when I saw it , I love my apartment more and couldn't wait to move in .

Old 05-02-2017, 08:48 AM

965 posts, read 1,116,264 times
Quote:
Trust, once you get the apartment, the days are going to be going by so fast.
I feel like I barely have enough time in my day anymore!

Old 05-02-2017, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadeonHD4250 View Post
Trust, once you get the apartment, the days are going to be going by so fast.
I feel like I barely have enough time in my day anymore!
Omg I know I'm moving on the 15th of this month, and I'm already stressing all the things I have to do... and I barely have furniture since I'm buying most of it the apt is smaller than my current place.

Old 05-02-2017, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Omg I know I'm moving on the 15th of this month, and I'm already stressing all the things I have to do... and I barely have furniture since I'm buying most of it the apt is smaller than my current place.
OMG yes I think like what if its way way smaller...lol I mean my apartment is 2 bedroom but is old old school so is big but I am leaving almost everything behind cause is all old and damage.... So I'll be shopping little by little.... Funny I guess a few people are going to view the apartment cause the super just called me asking if I'm around I said no my appointment to view is at 2:15 and he was like oh sorry wrong person... lol Now I"m nervous like butterflies in my stomach.... lol

Old 05-02-2017, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylouheras2 View Post
OMG yes I think like what if its way way smaller...lol I mean my apartment is 2 bedroom but is old old school so is big but I am leaving almost everything behind cause is all old and damage.... So I'll be shopping little by little.... Funny I guess a few people are going to view the apartment cause the super just called me asking if I'm around I said no my appointment to view is at 2:15 and he was like oh sorry wrong person... lol Now I"m nervous like butterflies in my stomach.... lol
HA HA I felt the same way!!! everything will be fine just don't have high expectations and you will be surprised I saw the windows in that building super cute! and yes there's so many places you can buy new things lil by lil. My old apt was huge compare to the new one my room and living room were huge the only thing is that my bathroom is way bigger in the new place, but I like is a brand new apt and is smaller but everything kind of works good.

Old 05-02-2017, 11:49 AM

Quote:
HA HA I felt the same way!!! everything will be fine just don't have high expectations and you will be surprised I saw the windows in that building super cute! and yes there's so many places you can buy new things lil by lil. My old apt was huge compare to the new one my room and living room were huge the only thing is that my bathroom is way bigger in the new place, but I like is a brand new apt and is smaller but everything kind of works good.
Yes trying not to have high expectations ..... The windows how are they? I mean I saw the building from the outside and it's cute and all.... not so big one side has 4 floors and the other half has 5 floors and it says it has an outdoor terrace so maybe it's like that for that reason... lol I don't know a few more minutes and i'm omw.... I'm going with my coworker didn't want to go alone... Can't wait to show you guys!!

Old 05-02-2017, 12:06 PM

279 posts, read 218,346 times
I can't wait and I'm so happy for you Mary and mely 1429 congratulations

Old 05-02-2017, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marylouheras2 View Post
Yes trying not to have high expectations ..... The windows how are they? I mean I saw the building from the outside and it's cute and all.... not so big one side has 4 floors and the other half has 5 floors and it says it has an outdoor terrace so maybe it's like that for that reason... lol I don't know a few more minutes and i'm omw.... I'm going with my coworker didn't want to go alone... Can't wait to show you guys!!
Yes please show us!!! I saw the windows online too. It looks pretty and for the outdoor terrace it depends. Like 3160 Park has one at least it says that on the website but the super told me it wasn't available to use yet management will decide if is open to the public
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.