Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2018, 07:51 AM

25 posts, read 27,531 times

Advertisements

Thanx
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2018, 12:30 PM

42 posts, read 35,555 times
Good afternoon everyone, I’ve been waiting for this building to be done for a whole year already now they said I have to wait for them to receive an info request for my application. None of this makes any sense anymore

Old 01-23-2018, 12:57 PM

54 posts, read 58,571 times
CONGRATS Kbay87....I AM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU...AS FOR ME I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING AND I KEEP CALLING CYNTHIA AND THEY CLAIM SHE IS NOT IN THE OFFICE ..........I HAVE GIVEN UP ON THIS WHOLE PROCESS I JUST NEED MY MONEY BACK.....

Old 01-23-2018, 01:03 PM

@Taithai01..... I first interview was dec 2016 that was my first interview its now Jan 2018 and i am so frustrated .... They say i am qualified i sign lease give downpayment and security months ago all that and still have not heard anything and i call the Cynthia she never answer ....I am soo over it!!!!!!

Old 01-23-2018, 01:06 PM

Yeah my interview was December 2016 also every couple of months they want updated records, keep resigning a lease, last month it was a tic form and more updated documents then they called again 1st week of January asking for more documents then Cynthia called me two weeks ago said she was going to call me back with a date to come sign another lease & never called me back

Old 01-23-2018, 01:09 PM

We’ve waited this long @god_is_in_control hopefully we’re almost at the finish line you can’t give up now

Old 01-23-2018, 01:44 PM

@Taithai01 every couple months i had to update mines to and resigning lease for what i don't know.Same here last week i had to sign another Tic form even though i signed one a month ago ....She said she was going to call me back to never heard from her and every time i call her can never get her.....just soo crazy the things they put me through ......I told them if i did not get the apartment just tell me and give me back my money ............I am tired of it

Old 01-23-2018, 04:34 PM

I definitely understand your fustrations my situation is exactly the same. But it seems like they are moving people in in log number order & scheduling move in dates I guess not to have everyone moving at the same time I also see the other buildings are not all filled either I know this whole process was slow. I know people who moved into other developments & everything was quicker than Stanley commons this has to be my worst experience ever I feel like they are stalling so people don’t qualify

Old 01-23-2018, 06:13 PM

12 posts, read 20,091 times
Does anyone know how much Square feet is the 1 bedroom apartment

Old 01-24-2018, 05:19 AM

@Taithai01 I know people who have had great experiences and some with bad experiences i guess it depends on who help with paper work lol lol lol DAMMM i don't even know lol lol Because i have had about 6 people doing my paperwork since i started..............I understand that they moving people in by log number and scheduling move in dates but at-lease tell the people whats going on thats my biggest issue.........They have to know by now who is approved and who is not .........Its a lottery apartment for LOW INCOME people but they are hold on to one month security and one month rent and not letting people know whats up come on they can do better than that.....It definitely been the worst i have ever experience...... I was telling someone that the other day i Been qualified since December 2016 and they try all type of things to try to make me not qualify but i shut every attempt down i am still qualified......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery