Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2017, 03:03 PM

19 posts, read 18,140 times

Advertisements

@k_ishere No my credit has not been ran which I found weird if it would be since they didn’t take my money order yet she told me they would take it if I got approved...I’m also in the 700’s waiting on a 2 bedroom. I went for the interview on the 10th but everything wasn’t completely submitted I was missing a bank statement and notarized letter for the deposits so everything was officially in the 17th crossing my fingers. I’m so happy for you lol if you get a chance to take pics post please
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2017, 03:43 PM

12 posts, read 12,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana2017 View Post
@k_ishere No my credit has not been ran which I found weird if it would be since they didn’t take my money order yet she told me they would take it if I got approved...I’m also in the 700’s waiting on a 2 bedroom. I went for the interview on the 10th but everything wasn’t completely submitted I was missing a bank statement and notarized letter for the deposits so everything was officially in the 17th crossing my fingers. I’m so happy for you lol if you get a chance to take pics post please
you can call to ask for your status if anything and they will tell you if your application was sent to HDC yet, once HDC has it, It only takes them a few weeks to approve. Because the first thing langsam has to do is run ur credit check once they have all ur documents, so if they haven't, HDC probably doesn't have ur file yet. and of course as soon as I move in I got u!

Old 11-29-2017, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.ishere View Post
my log number was in the 700's, and no I don't think I was in any group preference, the buildings are dope and the 1 bedroom is very spacious for a single person. did they already run your credit check? because they ran mine a week after the interview and it was smooth sailing after that, it should show up on ur credit report.
Quote:
Originally Posted by k.ishere View Post
you can call to ask for your status if anything and they will tell you if your application was sent to HDC yet, once HDC has it, It only takes them a few weeks to approve. Because the first thing langsam has to do is run ur credit check once they have all ur documents, so if they haven't, HDC probably doesn't have ur file yet. and of course as soon as I move in I got u!
Oh ok All I can do now is wait and keep checking in...and yes please don’t forget me when your all moved into your new spot haha good luck hope you have a smooth move!

Old 11-30-2017, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AAJ2017 View Post
Hello Everyone,

This question is for anyone who is living there now or has received their keys. I was emailed about a week ago saying I was approved. I am going this week to view and sign the lease and because I have been following all the threads I want to know if you guys were giving a day to pick up your keys? I asked Mina how soon would I be able to get them and she said I can get them by the 15th or 1rst because the building is done. However, because it took some of you guys months to get your keys, did anyone ever give you a time frame? I just want to know whether to just chill and wait till I get my keys or start packing as soon as I sign the lease?

did u get your keys yet? im still waiting so Im just wondering. has anyone gotten keys?

Old 11-30-2017, 06:32 PM

27 posts, read 31,794 times
Hi i get my keys this weekend, so excited

Old 11-30-2017, 08:05 PM

4 posts, read 4,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandi87 View Post
Hi question, how do you know they ran your credit?
I had an interview too in October; I’m desperately trying to see how big the apartments are; please guys any information on the 2 bedrooms sizes

Old 11-30-2017, 08:06 PM

4 posts, read 4,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meekmeek87 View Post
Great congratulations; are they big ? What’s your take on the size

Old 11-30-2017, 08:10 PM

27 posts, read 31,794 times
As soon as i get my keys i want to tell you guys my experience because it has been long.....

Old 11-30-2017, 09:34 PM

Quote:
As soon as i get my keys i want to tell you guys my experience because it has been long.....
When was your interview? And did they tell you what the hold up was? Congrats by the way happy for you!! I’m really hoping one of you guys post more pics

Old 12-01-2017, 06:52 AM

Quote:

Yay!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery