Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2018, 02:28 PM

144 posts, read 98,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronxFinest View Post
Hello everyone, was assigned a unit and got called for the viewing, they said approvals should be coming soon and they are still waiting for the certificate, finally some progress!!!
Anyhow, I told you BronxFinest that you were next. They know you're getting approved because I've heard what they do is check the files because CMP has done the hard part. So, BG you got this!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2018, 03:04 PM

111 posts, read 96,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronxFinest View Post
Hello everyone, was assigned a unit and got called for the viewing, they said approvals should be coming soon and they are still waiting for the certificate, finally some progress!!!
That’s good news, it’s hard not to worry but you got it, don’t worry about the approval because I was dying to know and they told me don’t worry we don’t send a file to the city if know is not getting approved that’s why they ask for every single document. Stay positive and you will love the apartment lol I move in all the furniture in my head the minute I saw it lol

Old 03-02-2018, 04:43 PM

119 posts, read 101,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysBlessed61 View Post
Anyhow, I told you BronxFinest that you were next. They know you're getting approved because I've heard what they do is check the files because CMP has done the hard part. So, BG you got this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Start1419 View Post
That’s good news, it’s hard not to worry but you got it, don’t worry about the approval because I was dying to know and they told me don’t worry we don’t send a file to the city if know is not getting approved that’s why they ask for every single document. Stay positive and you will love the apartment lol I move in all the furniture in my head the minute I saw it lol
Yes hopefully this is close to the final step!!
I've been looking at my emails so much,

Good luck to the rest of those waiting like me and hope to be neighbors soon.

Old 03-03-2018, 01:17 PM

Hey BronxFinest, I hope this helps to ease your anxiety a bit. When they asked me for that last document, I sent it in that Monday, the 5th. I didn't hear from them at all so I called them that Wednesday morning, February 7 and was told they just sent it to the city and they apologized for not sending me a follow-up as to having received my documents. I was also told it would be 7-10 business days before they heard anything. I grab the calendar and counted ten business days and the end date was February 21. They called me the morning of the 21st. Again, it went to the city, you got this.

Old 03-04-2018, 10:36 AM

Ok do who saw the Apartments yesterday?

Old 03-04-2018, 12:50 PM

174 posts, read 106,493 times
I went yesterday i loved it now to wait for this certificate

Old 03-04-2018, 02:23 PM

252 posts, read 307,041 times
The building has a few safety violations they have to work out with the city before the certificate is granted

Old 03-04-2018, 03:53 PM

yesss i seened that online too thats crazy they need to take care of that asap was anyone else there yesterday morning?

Old 03-04-2018, 04:26 PM

71 posts, read 66,276 times
It seems as it was resolved on March 1 , if u guys go in the violations and look at the details it says violation resolved .. I’m stuck at work during the weekend and have a lot of time so Ive been looking in depth lol

Old 03-04-2018, 04:36 PM

ooh okay so thats good they resolved it. I am really praying for april to be the month they get us in!!! praying praying praying ��
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery