Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2018, 10:25 AM

52 posts, read 88,470 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie_222 View Post
Wow who is your case worker...i was getting in touch with my case worker via email and he was very responsive to my emails.

Unfortunately, I forgot their name and I cant seem to get pass reception to speak with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-15-2018, 01:38 PM

127 posts, read 279,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatescape1820 View Post
Unfortunately, I forgot their name and I cant seem to get pass reception to speak with them.
that sucks sorry to hear that. Hopefully you get called soon. your were going for a 1, 2 or 3 bed???

Old 10-15-2018, 02:43 PM

Quote:
that sucks sorry to hear that. Hopefully you get called soon. your were going for a 1, 2 or 3 bed???

Yes it is a bummer... A one bedroom. Yes I hope to get called soon. Thanks!

How is the view, the building, the people, the neighbors?

Old 10-16-2018, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Yes it is a bummer... A one bedroom. Yes I hope to get called soon. Thanks!

How is the view, the building, the people, the neighbors?
i am on the six floor i have a 3 bed/2bath......there is a lot if asian people living in the building young people that goes to college....the only thing that at night time i hear a lot the ambulance since the hospital is couple of blocks down....other than that i love the building the amenities is a plus of course there is a fee $45 a month per adult........the apartment is modern bathrooms are huge 8ft by 7ft......kitchen is beautiful it has porcelain backsplash, sterling steel appliances... quartz counter top....hopefully you get called soon ...im surprise that they are taking long...my process was fast in 7 weeks i was approved...keep calling hopefully you get through someone try to get your case workers email.

Old 10-16-2018, 07:13 AM

Quote:
i am on the six floor i have a 3 bed/2bath......there is a lot if asian people living in the building young people that goes to college....the only thing that at night time i hear a lot the ambulance since the hospital is couple of blocks down....other than that i love the building the amenities is a plus of course there is a fee $45 a month per adult........the apartment is modern bathrooms are huge 8ft by 7ft......kitchen is beautiful it has porcelain backsplash, sterling steel appliances... quartz counter top....hopefully you get called soon ...im surprise that they are taking long...my process was fast in 7 weeks i was approved...keep calling hopefully you get through someone try to get your case workers email.
I know I have seen some of the model units ( on the website that is) so I know the apartments are nice. As to the ambulance I know it can be a bit much. I had a friend who lived on 42nd between 11th and 12th and the constant traffic was insane. so I know exactly what you mean. As to them calling me the longer they make me wait they will make me eligible for a two bedroom.... .

Old 10-16-2018, 08:09 AM

Quote:
I know I have seen some of the model units ( on the website that is) so I know the apartments are nice. As to the ambulance I know it can be a bit much. I had a friend who lived on 42nd between 11th and 12th and the constant traffic was insane. so I know exactly what you mean. As to them calling me the longer they make me wait they will make me eligible for a two bedroom.... .
I just moved from Silver Towers from 42nd and 11 ave....i hate it because like you said traffic and too many people....i was there for 8 years so for 57 and 11 and more quiet.... hopefully you get called soon

Old 10-16-2018, 08:45 AM

Quote:
I just moved from Silver Towers from 42nd and 11 ave....i hate it because like you said traffic and too many people....i was there for 8 years so for 57 and 11 and more quiet.... hopefully you get called soon

LOL... then I may have seen you a few times. Because they lived in Silver Towers.

Old 10-16-2018, 09:01 AM

Quote:
LOL... then I may have seen you a few times. Because they lived in Silver Towers.
I used to live in the South Tower

Old 10-16-2018, 10:42 AM

Quote:
They was in the north tower

Old 10-16-2018, 10:43 AM

Quote:
They was in the north tower
maybe we seen each other ...what a small world.....did youR friend applied to 606W57?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery