Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2019, 04:56 PM

204 posts, read 214,714 times

Advertisements

I was just called for another housing lottery in Brooklyn. I am going to attend that interview as well and whichever one comes first is the one I will be going with.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2019, 07:38 AM

78 posts, read 72,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noname2 View Post
I was just called for another housing lottery in Brooklyn. I am going to attend that interview as well and whichever one comes first is the one I will be going with.
Thats awesome. Good luck!

Old 07-02-2019, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedwitchildren View Post
Thats awesome. Good luck!
My file for the first one was finally sent to HPD for approval!

Old 07-02-2019, 10:32 AM

Quote:
My file for the first one was finally sent to HPD for approval!
That's great! I hope they can approve u fast.

I'm still in the same boat. 4 applicants before and they are waiting for available units..

at this point i know im not going to get it.

Old 07-02-2019, 11:15 AM

172 posts, read 151,115 times
Hello All

I'm currently going through the same process. I've signed my certification documents and it has yet to be sent out. The development I'm doing is Central Harlem.

Old 07-02-2019, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noircat91 View Post
Hello All

I'm currently going through the same process. I've signed my certification documents and it has yet to be sent out. The development I'm doing is Central Harlem.
Have they told you if there are people in front of you that have to be processed first?

Old 07-02-2019, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marriedwitchildren View Post
That's great! I hope they can approve u fast.

I'm still in the same boat. 4 applicants before and they are waiting for available units..

at this point i know im not going to get it.
Keep your head held high and faith in god. The things you put out into the universe will be the things you get back usually.

If this one is not meant for you, there will be another one!

Old 07-02-2019, 11:38 AM

172 posts, read 151,115 times
Quote:
Have they told you if there are people in front of you that have to be processed first?
No they have not, I don't want to be a bother but I've contacted my agent last week. So I don't want to bother her until sometime next week for an answer.

Old 07-02-2019, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noircat91 View Post
No they have not, I don't want to be a bother but I've contacted my agent last week. So I don't want to bother her until sometime next week for an answer.
I was bothering the woman handling my file lol
My coworker got a unit in another building and she said she called everyday

Old 07-02-2019, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Keep your head held high and faith in god. The things you put out into the universe will be the things you get back usually.

If this one is not meant for you, there will be another one!
I agree... I still check my email EVERYDAY! lmao

I'll leave it in gods hands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery