Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2019, 03:14 PM

19 posts, read 15,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRETTYK View Post
#blessme312
You didn't answer how you like it so far???
Lol....they still haven't sent me a copy. Then again, I gotta check the mail this week. Is heat included? I'm not clear on that. I know electric is separate. I don't get a statement til end of November. Curious to see what my electric bill will look like. DM me.
I like it , I’m still adjusting. The apartment is lovely and looks bigger now that my furniture is in it. Heat isn’t included I’m curious to see what the electric bill is going to be as well a little scared lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-17-2019, 07:28 PM

726 posts, read 835,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimilove View Post
They added more dates in December now. I don't know why they would hold appointments on Thanksgiving. They are supposed to include nonworking hours as options for these appointments which means weekends and evenings are to be included and I saw no evening or weekends available. When you called if you had requested a date and time because of your work schedule they should have given it to you.

Attachment 216142

The marketing agent was changed from St. Nicks Alliance to Reside New York. I hope they know what they are doing, I've never dealt with them before.
Yea I called because I thought it was weird they would be holding interviews on thanksgiving but honestly the day works for me so I wasn’t against going.

Old 11-17-2019, 07:33 PM

515 posts, read 532,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexyStarr View Post
Yea I called because I thought it was weird they would be holding interviews on thanksgiving but honestly the day works for me so I wasn’t against going.
It works for me too, luckily I got an early morning appointment for that day because I have to go out to Long Island.

Old 11-17-2019, 11:12 PM

13 posts, read 9,867 times
Congrats to everyone who has gotten an apartment! I was told I would be getting a call in order to schedule a viewing so I am still waiting on that. I am not CB preference but I do have a very low log number so I am still hoping for the best.

Old 11-18-2019, 05:56 AM

77 posts, read 52,189 times
Hwague please be sure to call today and ask what number they up to god bless praying that we all get in

Old 11-18-2019, 06:03 AM

36 posts, read 18,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donnelantoine1208 View Post
Hwague please be sure to call today and ask what number they up to god bless praying that we all get in
Gm how many bedrooms did you get approved for

Old 11-18-2019, 06:51 AM

33 posts, read 43,840 times
212-863-7990

Old 11-18-2019, 07:21 AM

43 posts, read 26,714 times
Yes I will call on my break at work. I'll keep y'all posted

Old 11-18-2019, 07:54 AM

12 posts, read 11,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd10025 View Post
Are there buildings that are more preferable than others, for whatever reason?

I have a friend in Building 1 and a friend in Building 4. They say that the buildings on the south end of the complex seem to be in an entirely different type of neighborhood than the ones in the northern end. The friend that lives in Building 4 faces 8th Avenue, and she says her apartment is noisier than the friend on 9th and 24th.

The south west side of the complex has been described to me as more "neighborhoody", while the northeast side is more commercial. Each of my friends prefers to live in a "single" building as opposed to the double buildings.

These are just their opinions. I'm in the 2019 lottery, so I have second-hand knowledge only. For ME, I'd prefer to be as close to the subway/bus stops as possible.

Sukie in the Hudson Valley

Old 11-18-2019, 11:29 AM

16 posts, read 18,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franshiny21 View Post
Congrats to everyone who has gotten an apartment! I was told I would be getting a call in order to schedule a viewing so I am still waiting on that. I am not CB preference but I do have a very low log number so I am still hoping for the best.
How long ago did you receive the call? I to have a low log number sent in updated documents in October and was told that they have not reached non cb yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery