Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2020, 12:51 PM

2 posts, read 8,000 times

Advertisements

Anyone know if they have started selecting people or heard anything from them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2020, 02:08 PM

103 posts, read 92,306 times
Unfortunately my log number is in the 20,000 range, so I'm never hearing from them hahaha.

Old 05-04-2020, 03:15 PM

2 posts, read 8,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metrocardigan View Post
Unfortunately my log number is in the 20,000 range, so I'm never hearing from them hahaha.

Darn. My log number is in the 700's

On everything else I applied to my log number has been in like the 50,000's

Old 05-05-2020, 10:13 AM

6,681 posts, read 6,026,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BETO2024 View Post
Darn. My log number is in the 700's

On everything else I applied to my log number has been in like the 50,000's
You will definitely get a call/email.

Old 06-18-2020, 11:01 AM

6 posts, read 16,961 times
Has anyone heard anything yet? My log number is higher, but curious if anyone has been reached out to.

Old 09-01-2020, 03:19 PM

7 posts, read 13,522 times
My number was also very good, they reached out to me in mid July. I have been playing e-mail tag for a month and a half with breaking ground since then. Has anyone gotten their file submitted to HPD yet or signed a lease? Just trying to get a sense on if my file is being slowed down or if everyone is in the same general spot when it comes to the Dime.

Old 09-01-2020, 09:09 PM

3,132 posts, read 2,727,396 times
Breaking Ground is generally highly incompetent, better stay on them.

Old 09-02-2020, 11:46 AM

3 posts, read 6,063 times
I have a very good number as well and for 2 months now they keep bouncing back and forth with documents. I have everything in order, no issues, steady income, no changes. But I too feel like they are stalling my application. I have gone through a similar process with several developments, and got approved in no time. This management does not seem reliable.

Old 09-02-2020, 12:19 PM

7 posts, read 13,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anchikam View Post
I have a very good number as well and for 2 months now they keep bouncing back and forth with documents. I have everything in order, no issues, steady income, no changes. But I too feel like they are stalling my application. I have gone through a similar process with several developments, and got approved in no time. This management does not seem reliable.
Anchikam, good to know though that I'm not the only one. We can both take solace in the fact that this is likely a miserable process for anyone involved. At least we have good numbers! I too have all my documents in order, send them immediately (usually within an hour) upon request, have steady income and have had no changes but it seems like we will be stuck in this purgatory of a process for awhile. Hopefully we come out the other side soon with units in this complex! My experience with every other processor, (Reside New York, City5, MGNY Consulting) has been great and efficient. Usually the process only takes 3-5 emails back and forth over a week or two before they want to send the file to HPD. Breaking Ground is the most inefficient one I've dealt with and they have also asked for the largest amount of additional documentation. Fingers crossed!

Old 09-02-2020, 12:44 PM

173 posts, read 155,175 times
I see you mentioned a few marketing agencies have you moved from one lottery apt to another before? I’m currently dealing with MGNY & I can tell you they almost stalked me to death & in appreciated that!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery