Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2021, 03:57 PM

325 posts, read 395,835 times

Advertisements

Thank you guys however I may pass on this one. I’m currently being processed for One Blue Slip ( my dream lottery) as well and I’m being hopeful a 2 bed remains.

I just like to update everyone on my process and I also want to see how far I get in the process but I know for a fact I won’t be signing a lease for this development.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2021, 11:05 AM

603 posts, read 604,312 times
Gotcha! One Blue Slip is a stunner, as is Two Blue Slip.

It's kinda weird over here at the Dime, they seemed to have stopped processing new HPD tenants for a while now. Most of the market-rate apartments are leased out. My floor has several empty 1 bedroom and studios, nothing going on for over half year.

Old 06-10-2021, 08:53 PM

40 posts, read 38,062 times
I'm viewing the apartment sunday! This was my number one pick. Wish me luck <3

Old 06-11-2021, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveangelrose View Post
BEST OF LUCK!!

This building is getting finished soon, from the looks of it!

Bring back some pictures!

Old 06-11-2021, 09:08 AM

Quote:
YAY! good luck - i had a viewing for Sunday scheduled too but i decided to withdraw my application.
They actually have the virtual tours available on their website. Sadly the bedrooms are way too small for a household of 3.

For reference, my log number was #45*. Good luck to you all

Old 06-11-2021, 08:02 PM

Thank you both! I'm hoping to land a 1 bedroom with a terrace or balcony since it's just me and my cat Will share pics once I have some.

My log number is #46*

Old 06-13-2021, 05:23 PM

Update! None of the available studio/1beds had patios or terraces. The building will have 4 rooftops! Suana, private garage, bike storage, laundry in building, and probably some other amenities I'm forgetting.

The units were INCREDIBLE I ended up landing a 1 BDR that was HUGE! 600SQFT maybe more.

I took some videos and trying to figure out how to upload them anonymously. Any suggestions?

I'm moving forward with this unit and waiting for the marketing agency to send over next steps.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Old 06-13-2021, 05:38 PM

1,606 posts, read 1,851,122 times
Congrats!!! To upload videos or pictures anonymously try https://imgur.com/ just create a profile without your real name, I have one & it works perfectly so far.

Quote:
Update! None of the available studio/1beds had patios or terraces. The building will have 4 rooftops! Suana, private garage, bike storage, laundry in building, and probably some other amenities I'm forgetting.

The units were INCREDIBLE I ended up landing a 1 BDR that was HUGE! 600SQFT maybe more.

I took some videos and trying to figure out how to upload them anonymously. Any suggestions?

I'm moving forward with this unit and waiting for the marketing agency to send over next steps.

Old 06-13-2021, 06:58 PM

Hi there -

The agent sent me this video of the two bedroom.
[vimeo]562578645[/vimeo]
https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/562578645

I withdrew my application and they still keep sending me texts/emails.
Good luck to all applicants.

Old 06-14-2021, 07:06 AM

Quote:

Congrats! That's great!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery