Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2022, 07:53 PM

182 posts, read 223,528 times

Advertisements

I started April 18th and have submitted all docs within a day / a few hours of the request including my second set of docs on may 26th. Haven't heard anything since.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2022, 09:30 PM

290 posts, read 321,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by busymom81 View Post
I started April 18th and have submitted all docs within a day / a few hours of the request including my second set of docs on may 26th. Haven't heard anything since.
My process was from January to may. So it’ll take some time, def continue to be positive and certainly patient. It’s a waiting game and it tough but you will get it the apartment! You’re really close to it.

Old 07-12-2022, 02:54 AM

170 posts, read 168,918 times
I haven’t been keeping up with Apex bc it’s depressingly long, but what I can offer and ask is, has anybody non -CB been called? I have a log number <300 and I have not been contacted for anything.

Old 07-12-2022, 06:25 AM

7 posts, read 9,525 times
I started the process on May 16, also submitted everything within 24 hours and for the additional request with in same day it was requested.Last i heard from them was mid June. I would love to know if we got it before school starts. Wrote them an email last week inquiring of the status , so far no answer.

Old 07-21-2022, 06:33 PM

finally got an email today after 8 weeks that my compliance reviewer has been out for "quite some time with an illness" and was asked to send the same docs over again bc the person covering for her cant find anything I sent in. Joy

Old 07-21-2022, 09:16 PM

125 posts, read 137,016 times
Quote:
I’m in the same boat I submitted docs end of may and still haven’t heard anything back yet. I’m so ready to move onto the next step!

Old 07-22-2022, 10:58 AM

4 posts, read 4,561 times
After calling the marketing agent, it looks like they didn't have my phone number on my application and labeled me as no response. Then they claim I was sent an email. Now the agent is saying she added my phone number and I should be getting contacted soon. Sucks because I'd imagine if they had me on no response they prob gave away the spot or whatever.

Old 07-22-2022, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothroughness View Post
After calling the marketing agent, it looks like they didn't have my phone number on my application and labeled me as no response. Then they claim I was sent an email. Now the agent is saying she added my phone number and I should be getting contacted soon. Sucks because I'd imagine if they had me on no response they prob gave away the spot or whatever.
Jeez thats awful! What step are you on?

Old 07-22-2022, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nycgirl91 View Post
I’m in the same boat I submitted docs end of may and still haven’t heard anything back yet. I’m so ready to move onto the next step!
im losing my mind here. I and hoping and praying something happens before school starts for my kids

Old 07-24-2022, 07:56 PM

4 posts, read 4,561 times
Quote:
Jeez thats awful! What step are you on?
Basically, I got no update so I'm still at uploaded my docs for the first time. Guessing they tried following up for the second set of docs but didn't get that email or phone call.

Can anyone give insight on what docs they ask for in the second request?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery