Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2022, 09:07 AM

292 posts, read 273,333 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
i think its new building kinks and or bad management. why would there not be any heat in a new building? maybe folk don't know how the thermostat if there's one in the apt works. I think peeps should wait to see how things pan out, and decide if they wanna stay then
I swear I am not being biased (because I show the units in the building) but this is old news. They've switched management and all issues have been resolved! They also added more doormen for weekend hours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2022, 05:26 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,890,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittanyv616 View Post
I swear I am not being biased (because I show the units in the building) but this is old news. They've switched management and all issues have been resolved! They also added more doormen for weekend hours.
ok. i believe it. Fall's here. be sure to have the heat on, so when you show them a unit, they can't say there's no heat

Old 10-19-2022, 03:17 AM

4 posts, read 1,440 times
got a log#352 for this projectand never heard anything until i asked about it ,
the agency reply was that i might have missed the deadline for documents submitting,
what a lame excuse , i never received or being asked to send anything at all , connect doesn't delete automatically or magically request or comunication of any kind .
i hate being lied to as well as being accused of not be proactive ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Old 10-19-2022, 03:23 AM

4 posts, read 1,440 times
i still cant get my head around that with a log# 352 no one ever contacted me ,
and being lied to when asked for clarifications

Old 10-19-2022, 06:30 AM

2,862 posts, read 2,402,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabsolny View Post
i still cant get my head around that with a log# 352 no one ever contacted me ,
and being lied to when asked for clarifications
How many units were available ?

Old 10-20-2022, 09:49 AM

292 posts, read 273,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabsolny View Post
got a log#352 for this projectand never heard anything until i asked about it ,
the agency reply was that i might have missed the deadline for documents submitting,
what a lame excuse , i never received or being asked to send anything at all , connect doesn't delete automatically or magically request or comunication of any kind .
i hate being lied to as well as being accused of not be proactive ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
What do you mean by magically request? Housing Connect will prompt you by saying "Action Required" then you have a specific amount of time to upload documents. If you miss the deadline, you have 10 days in order to appeal. Is your email and method of contact updated in your Housing Connect?

Old 02-07-2023, 09:37 PM

5 posts, read 5,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
ok. i believe it. Fall's here. be sure to have the heat on, so when you show them a unit, they can't say there's no heat
Run do not walk from this building. On top of other issues... many units do not have any working central heating or cooling. It is all people talk about in the elevators. It is so depressing. Rent stabilized units have been leased to people with no working central heat/air conditioning.

Old 03-27-2023, 04:46 PM

268 posts, read 305,616 times
Log 10,xxx and was surprised to get a notification… anyone know what units are available? It’s my son & I so studio will not work. Thanks!

Old 03-30-2023, 08:43 AM

10 posts, read 7,712 times
i am Log # 13396 still no one have contacted me

Old 04-24-2023, 04:05 PM

18 posts, read 20,348 times
Ways too expensive. They expect someone making 59k to pay $1700 for rent for a studio? Plus they make you sign a lease that will up the rent to $1900. Under what world is that affordable? It's market rate rent for a fancy apartment in a bad neighborhood.
Plus apparently the give the lottery tenants the apartments with central heating and cooling.
Several apartments have water damage, they lie about having 24/7 doormen, and they don't heat the common areas in the winter.
They need 60% or 70% AMI if they are asking for people who make under 70k.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: