Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2022, 05:31 PM

6 posts, read 9,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseG12 View Post
The representation from the Rockaway village Apartments contacted via an email in late July. And for several week after, i consistently handed in every document that was asked of me.

And by early September i handed in the last documents that they asked me to submit. I was also texting back and fourth with my agent since then, But all of sudden she started ignoring my text messages, Which was weird and very unprofessional. But Luckily i was able to get into contact with the other agent who was assigned to my case earlier. She said that my documents are still being reviewed and as of October 26 my documents still haven't been submitted to HDC. Which i find pretty shocking given how long ago i submitted my documents. I feel like my application is in a weird limbo. Does anybody have any idea as to what is holding up my application? And they haven't contacted me about submitting any documents since early September, So i don't think its an issue with my documents.
I had the same issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2022, 06:19 PM

5 posts, read 7,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanthasmith12 View Post
whats your log # and are you cb?
My Log number is…..# 6258
And I'm sorry CB? I don't understand what your asking?
Edit: And Oh yes i am a community board resident, So i do have community preference.

Last edited by HouseG12; 11-14-2022 at 06:31 PM..

Old 11-14-2022, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadz03 View Post
I had the same issues.
Did they eventually get resolved?

Old 11-15-2022, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Did they eventually get resolved?
No, they just requested more doc and said they're going to submit them to HPD

Old 11-17-2022, 09:18 AM

15 posts, read 20,628 times
it seems like they're still trying to get CB preferences in .. Given that its now november its probably quite a while before they reach log #s without CB . My log number is #18 i know once they finish with CB i can possibly be called with a log number this low i just wish i get called soon before i renew my lease at my current address lol

Old 12-16-2022, 09:22 PM

I've been approved

Old 12-19-2022, 02:49 AM

Quote:
I've been approved
Congratulations! That’s great man! What was the final step?

Old 12-19-2022, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Congratulations! That’s great man! What was the final step?
After requesting additional documents on 10/31. I basically waited a month to hear back, well I had to be constantly emailing my leasing agent. He then had is supervisor review my file and sent it HDC on 12/10. I got the email on 12/16 that I was approved. I went to view the apartment today and will be moving in next week.

Old 12-19-2022, 08:38 PM

Quote:
After requesting additional documents on 10/31. I basically waited a month to hear back, well I had to be constantly emailing my leasing agent. He then had is supervisor review my file and sent it HDC on 12/10. I got the email on 12/16 that I was approved. I went to view the apartment today and will be moving in next week.
Ok cool. They asked for the first months rent + The Security Deposit right?

Old 12-21-2022, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Ok cool. They asked for the first months rent + The Security Deposit right?
Yes they do
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: