Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2023, 05:09 PM

5 posts, read 3,912 times

Advertisements

Update:

12/26 I did a second round of documents and asked if I was interested in an apartment. I told my agent yes. She showed me a layout of the apartment through email which is new to me.
12/27 She asked for more documentation including a signed notarized letter.
12/28 My file was sent for a final approval and now I am waiting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2024, 10:52 AM

25 posts, read 13,635 times
im new to this forum but i just got contacted to submit documents 12/29 and i'm wondering if reviewing still take a couple of weeks/months im not CB and my log is #2xxx does this mean im gen pop

Old 01-02-2024, 12:23 PM

72 posts, read 39,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bklyngirl1211 View Post
im new to this forum but i just got contacted to submit documents 12/29 and i'm wondering if reviewing still take a couple of weeks/months im not CB and my log is #2xxx does this mean im gen pop

Hello are you talking about phase 3?

Old 01-02-2024, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salleigh View Post
Hello are you talking about phase 3?
hello !!
im not sure i thought it was phase 3 but i looked it said i applied in 2021 but it just says rockaway village apartments all 3 buildings so im not sure if they bunched it all together or is it for one of the other buildings from before.

Old 01-04-2024, 01:04 PM

update ! just got through the signing of documents and explaining deposits phase via pronto which was faster than i thought i thought i would have to wait weeks

Old 01-31-2024, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant__Lol View Post
Log #7XX documents submitted and under review, just awaiting a response.
any update ?

Old 01-31-2024, 08:48 AM

i spoke with my agent from phipps she told me she completed reviewing my documents and sent them to her supervisor last week and said he will reach out to me for a viewing so does that mean my packet will be sent to HPD or is that after the viewing ? its been exactly one month since being asked to submit documents

Old 02-16-2024, 08:12 AM

15 posts, read 6,800 times
Quote:
i spoke with my agent from phipps she told me she completed reviewing my documents and sent them to her supervisor last week and said he will reach out to me for a viewing so does that mean my packet will be sent to HPD or is that after the viewing ? its been exactly one month since being asked to submit documents
Hey any updates? currently in sane process

Old 02-16-2024, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyanahey96 View Post
Hey any updates? currently in sane process
Hey yes my packet is currently with HPD being reviewed my TIC was uploaded on HC with a unit number and bedroom size it took the supervisor a week and a half before they submitted to hpd. hoping to hear something today since next week is a holiday. good luck ! check your dashboard to see if the date updates that means it was sent to HPD

Old 02-16-2024, 08:42 AM

15 posts, read 6,800 times
Quote:
Hey yes my packet is currently with HPD being reviewed my TIC was uploaded on HC with a unit number and bedroom size it took the supervisor a week and a half before they submitted to hpd. hoping to hear something today since next week is a holiday. good luck ! check your dashboard to see if the date updates that means it was sent to HPD
Hey thank you so much for the quick response. I started the process January 11 (sent bunch of documents, did docu sign and pronto website) and last spoke to my agent 2/7 he finally said he have everything he needs from me and will reach back out if he need more, he told me it take about 3 weeks to hear back from hpd. I’m not sure if he sent it out to hpd yet or if his supervisor is looking at. Currently the website still say (under review)

How do I check my dashboard? Would it be a pop up? All I’m seeing is under review and the documents I uploaded.

What is TIC?

Last edited by Kyanahey96; 02-16-2024 at 09:58 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: