Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2024, 09:29 AM

25 posts, read 13,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyanahey96 View Post
Yayyy congratulations your process moved quick I can’t wait lol, they uploaded my application for hpd approval under my documents Friday at 2am so I was able to see the unit number 2br and the rent so I’m already getting the security & 1st month ready, I’m hoping they contact me before the week is over
yay ! give hpd 1 week by Thursday or Friday you'll know for sure it def moves fast after that

Last edited by bklyngirl1211; 02-26-2024 at 10:36 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2024, 02:03 PM

15 posts, read 6,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bklyngirl1211 View Post
yay ! give hpd 1 week by Thursday or Friday you'll know for sure it def moves fast after that
I know I’m patiently waiting lol did the offer a one or two year lease?

Old 02-28-2024, 10:56 AM

Quote:
I know I’m patiently waiting lol did the offer a one or two year lease?
They offered both i took a 2 year just cause i didn't want anything to increase for a while

Old 02-29-2024, 11:23 AM

Quote:
They offered both i took a 2 year just cause i didn't want anything to increase for a while
Awww okay I’ll do the same I got a approve I’m going to view the apartment Friday, how’s parking?

Old 03-01-2024, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Awww okay I’ll do the same I got a approve I’m going to view the apartment Friday, how’s parking?
Congatssss !! lmk if you like your unit
sooo they advertised that parking garage is included but apparently its privately owned and it closes at 7pm i was shocked when i heard that it seems like not alot of parking via the street. every building has a garage which is why i was confused that it not apart of the building

Old 03-01-2024, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Congatssss !! lmk if you like your unit
sooo they advertised that parking garage is included but apparently its privately owned and it closes at 7pm i was shocked when i heard that it seems like not alot of parking via the street. every building has a garage which is why i was confused that it not apart of the building
Yeah smh that’s what they told me today to I was annoyed but my apartment is small lmao even for a 2 bedroom I was like can I see another one but I guess everything are taken up already in my building lol what building you in? I did accept the offer tho picking up keys next week

Old 03-05-2024, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Yeah smh that’s what they told me today to I was annoyed but my apartment is small lmao even for a 2 bedroom I was like can I see another one but I guess everything are taken up already in my building lol what building you in? I did accept the offer tho picking up keys next week
lol i too got a two bedroom that's small it threw me all the way off lol i picked up my keys yesterday im in 1720

Old 03-12-2024, 05:35 PM

3 posts, read 1,032 times
Can anybody tell me whats the next steps after viewing unit? Im going to view a unit soon and wanted to know how soon after if interested in unit would I be eligible to sign lease?

Old 03-13-2024, 07:28 AM

34,017 posts, read 47,240,427 times
Quote:
lol i too got a two bedroom that's small it threw me all the way off lol i picked up my keys yesterday im in 1720
I see you're from Brooklyn, what do you think of the neighborhood? This is where I'm from and I grew up in the area, so I always like to hear what new people think.

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 03-13-2024, 11:49 AM

40 posts, read 31,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustagirl_ View Post
Can anybody tell me whats the next steps after viewing unit? Im going to view a unit soon and wanted to know how soon after if interested in unit would I be eligible to sign lease?
whats your log number range?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: