Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2022, 12:56 PM

7,906 posts, read 7,893,417 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshabrady View Post
The building is gorg, aesthetically speaking I don't love the street (it will change soon enough though) I'm sure it's quieter than the plaza at 300 Ashland Plaza in the summer.

Yeah, the construction around the area is insane right now.
U think you can pooch on in, and take pics of the amenities or nah?

When I was there the block wasn't that bad, Cookies is what makes it ghetto, but the fact that its at every subway is a major plus. U not gonna wait on 9 Dekalb?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2022, 01:10 PM

2,179 posts, read 1,864,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
U think you can pooch on in, and take pics of the amenities or nah?

When I was there the block wasn't that bad, Cookies is what makes it ghetto, but the fact that its at every subway is a major plus. U not gonna wait on 9 Dekalb?
U know I just might. will let you know. Nah, my eyes are on Brooklyn Crossing. One bedroom in unit W/D for $50 more than what I'm paying for my current apt. Subways are even closer where I'm hoping to.

I can't count on 9 Dekalb or what the amenities (W/D) will look like, AMIs etc. I'm already turning up my nose the 310 Livingston's one bedroom $$$ for my income band...

Old 05-19-2022, 03:33 PM

504 posts, read 461,021 times
Oh I forgot about this is in the back of city point!!!

Old 05-19-2022, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah99Mills9 View Post
Oh I forgot about this is in the back of city point!!!
yes it is.. after I left the building that's where the wind blew me to

Old 05-19-2022, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshabrady View Post
U know I just might. will let you know. Nah, my eyes are on Brooklyn Crossing. One bedroom in unit W/D for $50 more than what I'm paying for my current apt. Subways are even closer where I'm hoping to.

I can't count on 9 Dekalb or what the amenities (W/D) will look like, AMIs etc. I'm already turning up my nose the 310 Livingston's one bedroom $$$ for my income band...
tell em you applied to the lottery, and wanna see what the building looks like. work your set on the doorman and BOOM! you're in, going TMZ for us. this is investigative reporting. lol

Old 05-19-2022, 05:52 PM

147 posts, read 165,155 times
Hey guys! New to the forum and extremely anxious about this whole process. I was contacted to submit documents on 4/14. Log number is 23XX with CB preference (also a city employee) Submitted documents same day but haven’t heard back in regards to them moving forward with my application. I contacted them via email today and they said they are currently reviewing logs lower than mine but I am in the queue. My income places me in the 80% AMI sector and I qualify for both the 1 and 2 bedrooms. However, I really need the 2 bedroom. Sucks that it’s only 2 available. I’m losing all hope at this point because 9 units isn’t hard to fill up.

Old 05-19-2022, 06:36 PM

2,179 posts, read 1,864,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
tell em you applied to the lottery, and wanna see what the building looks like. work your set on the doorman and BOOM! you're in, going TMZ for us. this is investigative reporting. lol
I will not tell them I applied through the lottery lol. I will try and go this weekend if time permits, it’s about three blocks from me.

Old 05-19-2022, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMocha0608 View Post
Hey guys! New to the forum and extremely anxious about this whole process. I was contacted to submit documents on 4/14. Log number is 23XX with CB preference (also a city employee) Submitted documents same day but haven’t heard back in regards to them moving forward with my application. I contacted them via email today and they said they are currently reviewing logs lower than mine but I am in the queue. My income places me in the 80% AMI sector and I qualify for both the 1 and 2 bedrooms. However, I really need the 2 bedroom. Sucks that it’s only 2 available. I’m losing all hope at this point because 9 units isn’t hard to fill up.
you never know.. go forward

Old 05-24-2022, 03:35 PM

147 posts, read 165,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kee26 View Post
16** going for 80 Ami, fingers crossed as there are only 7 one beds
Do you have CB preference? We’re you contacted yet?

Old 05-24-2022, 04:04 PM

198 posts, read 177,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMocha0608 View Post
Do you have CB preference? We’re you contacted yet?
not yet I really hope I have a shot
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery